Wolanin?

Kinkaid
Darling
Lindgren

Last edited:

JTD

Apr 7, 2016
USA
It was reported a couple weeks ago that Werenski had been dealing with an injury for a few months and he was brutal in the playoffs. I’d be very surprised if he didn’t decline. Seth Jones and Nick Foligno are probably the only options for this team. Foligno would likely accept, 50/50 for Jones. We should get at least 18 players announced by USAH in the next 40 hours or so and then 2-3 after game 7 between Toronto and Boston. Should be a much stronger roster than usual no matter what happens in that matchup

Frannel

Dec 27, 2017
Berlin
this is getting nuts, team needs to leave next week, they have a damn exhibition game May 1st lol!!!! did we just drop out???? hahaha
Ah, don't worry, the German team isn't set yet either... DEL final has another game today and perhaps a seventh one on Thursday... almost ten national players are still occupied there... You'll get there ;-)

Jez

Jun 6, 2017
New York
In his exit interview Kyle Palmieri said that he hadn't spoken to anyone from USA hockey yet. He did say that he was going to discuss it with Shero and Hynes in the next couple of days.

At least it's not a no.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Kinkaid and Lindgren. Good enough i guess. Interesting that Palmieri said he hasn’t been contacted because Butcher and Kinkaid already confirmed their participation.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
It was reported a couple weeks ago that Werenski had been dealing with an injury for a few months and he was brutal in the playoffs. I’d be very surprised if he didn’t decline. Seth Jones and Nick Foligno are probably the only options for this team. Foligno would likely accept, 50/50 for Jones. We should get at least 18 players announced by USAH in the next 40 hours or so and then 2-3 after game 7 between Toronto and Boston. Should be a much stronger roster than usual no matter what happens in that matchup

Yeah Werenski looks to be playing well below 50%. Would be shocked if he comes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad