USA Adds 2 more: Howard out with injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douggy

Dec 22, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
Well, I can't speak for Canada's selection process, but for the U.S. it appears there is a a distinct level of favoritism shown towards NCAA players, especially those who played on the USNTDP. On the same token, there appears to be a bias against CHL players, although there are a few on the U.S. squad this year. Coleman, Hennessey, and Schremp should be on this team, and they aren't. We'll see how those decisions play out at the WJC's.
Wasn't Coleman in the USNTDP as well??

Anyways, I had taken the US to win the whole thing earlier, but some of their selections have bugged me a lot lately. I think they'll pull out the bronze. (again)

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Douggy said:
Wasn't Coleman in the USNTDP as well??

Anyways, I had taken the US to win the whole thing earlier, but some of their selections have bugged me a lot lately. I think they'll pull out the bronze. (again)

What selections are those?

FiveforFighting

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
Well, I can't speak for Canada's selection process, but for the U.S. it appears there is a a distinct level of favoritism shown towards NCAA players, especially those who played on the USNTDP. On the same token, there appears to be a bias against CHL players, although there are a few on the U.S. squad this year. Coleman, Hennessey, and Schremp should be on this team, and they aren't. We'll see how those decisions play out at the WJC's.

:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad