US Czech game

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
I could have sworn the guys calling the game said they'd be showing the U.S. as far as they go. They better show that damn game tomorrow.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
If they don't show that game that would be pathetic... I feel sorry for American Hockey fans!

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Really, if TSN is going to show US-Czech Republic, I find it hard to believe that ESPN wouldn't show the home team..

This horrible coverage is what's hurting the development of US hockey IMO.

Julia

Apr 25, 2004
Toronto.
www.nhl.ru
MOGiLNY said:
Really, if TSN is going to show US-Czech Republic, I find it hard to believe that ESPN wouldn't show the home team..

This horrible coverage is what's hurting the development of US hockey IMO.
TSN will be showing bronze medal game tomorrow at 16:00..am I correct? :)

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think this symbolize's the US' feeling towards hockey in a nutshell. They enjoy it when they're winning. If they're only going for bronze, nobody gives a damn.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Jacobv2 said:
I think this symbolize's the US' feeling towards hockey in a nutshell. They enjoy it when they're winning. If they're only going for bronze, nobody gives a damn.

And that unfortunately is why hockey will always be a second-rate sport in the States... no passion for it besides MI ND MN NY OH etc... too many other sports already built right into the culture of America. I personally don't understand it because I think Hockey is by far the most superior sport in the world... but to each his own I guess

ceber

Apr 28, 2003
Wyoming, MN
I still don't understand why a station like Fox Sports Net North/Midwest/Whatever doesn't pick up these games. Clearly the regional interest is there, just not the national interest. I refuse to believe that a rerun of a darts tournament would get better ratings than the World Jr. games. I suppose it comes down to who's willing to pay. ESPN probably paid for the rights, and is just sitting on them now. Dirty pool.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
crossxcheck said:
ya but just envision the skill needed to stack those chips and the raw power in dealing out the cards. WOW did you see that he tossed that card clear across the table! and that guy just lifted a whole stack of chips with one hand !!!! what power!!! skill!!!whats the fuss? :dunno:

shootonce99

Jan 20, 2004
Does anyone know if the bronze medal game will be on any radio station?
Team1200 has got Jim Rome on until 3pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad