URGENT - 2017 HFNHL All Star Game Voting

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
It is time for the General Managers of the HFNHL to complete their sworn duty to vote for the starters of the 2017 HFNHL All Star Game.

Below can be found the link for voting. Read the instructions carefully.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hfnhl/polls/open

Remember the following Rules:

RULES:
1. You can't vote for anyone within your own organization.
2. Most votes per position wins.
3. $250,000 voted in at their position as listed above.
4. Voting is mandatory. Those GMs who don’t submit a vote will have their name submitted to the Admin team for disciplinary action. They will also void their team from receiving any cash earned through All-Star selections.
5. The winning GMs will fill out the rest of the roster with their selections once the starters are named.
6. You can write in votes by adding another voting option to the poll.

Votes are due by Sunday, February 12

Please use this thread to hype your own candidates.

Happy Voting!

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
As a GM, I have never praised my players to be voted in as a starting 6. However, this time I would like to nominate Bobrovsky to starting goalie. I don't think my team would be in this position without him. Please check his record before you decide on your vote.

Cheers

Regal Beagles

Feb 28, 2013
The HFNHL Ducks humbly request your votes as:

Western conference GM. We have made one or two trades that have us in contention for the pacific division crown and first in the west this season.

Coach of the west:while annoying to some, Randy carlyle has helped the HFNHL ducks in his first season with the team. The team has shown great balance and no exhaustion injuries. Ducks rank near the top in many team based categories.

Jonathan Quick: His performance has been excellent in both conferences. Now in the west, he has settled in and taken over the Ducks in net.

Jonathan Toews: while not at the top in scoring, he does everything to lead the Ducks to victory.

Vote early, vote often.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Vote for Travis Zajac as your 'Other' East Conf. forward Option

Boston's votes are in - but for all those seeking an 'Other' option - Travis Zajac is a beantown force on and off the ice...close to a point per game on what is arguably the league's most challenged team. Travis, Travis, Travis...

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Washington hasn't had an all-star since Brian Campbell, and we need one badly. Jack Eichel asks for your vote. He's the only reason we don't reside firmly in last place.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
For the Jackets, it's all about King Loui. Virtually a point-per-game player and a + on a basement dwelling team.

My votes are in.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad