Rumor: Uptick In Lamoriello to NYI Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I guess Adam Wodon’s sources were wrong about Lamoriello being hired by the Isles on Monday (today 5/18).
Yeah, that's kinda embarrassing when someone posts something like that and then it doesn't come to pass!

BTW, it's been nice knowing all of you, but I'm hunkered down waiting for the Apocalypse later today when Planet X slingshots around the Sun and collides with Earth.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Yeah, that's kinda embarrassing when someone posts something like that and then it doesn't come to pass!

BTW, it's been nice knowing all of you, but I'm hunkered down waiting for the Apocalypse later today when Planet X slingshots around the Sun and collides with Earth.
You mean that bright object in the sky is NOT the sun???

Reactions: doublechili

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Something tells me Botta won’t be invited to many hockey games at Belmont in the future.

Side note: I saw Botta in Rockville Centre the other night.

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
Something tells me Botta won’t be invited to many hockey games at Belmont in the future.

Side note: I saw Botta in Rockville Centre the other night.

I doubt he cares about going to games.

It's nice to see someone try to hold this charade of ownership accountable for something. I couldn't care less about his ax grinding against Snow. Imagine this crap happening in Toronto? Malkin, Ledecky, Weight and Snow would have been tarred and feathered by the press.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
werent we fooled into some dean lombardi clik bait 7 or so days ago too by some northeast reporter .

NewYorkIsles

Jun 30, 2012
Nassau County
Don't know if the source is legitimate, but alas.

Hockey30 | Lou Lamoriello a VOLÉ pour rencontrer John Tavares....

Translated French to English:

Lou Lamoriello has not yet been named CEO of the Islanders ...
- But he still flew to Toronto last Friday ...
- To meet John Tavares in Mississauga ....
- Wow ....
- A last glimmer of hope ...
- But ...
- We do not believe it ...
- Tavares will be either a BLUES ... or a PREDS..is a SHARKS..it a GOLDEN KNIGHTS ...

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Remember when this board was all "HE TRADED FORSBERG FOR ERAT! MARTY f***ING ERAT!"

There were like legit 5 of us who were cool with GMGM being the new GM, everyone else wanted 'someone better'.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
GTislanders respect.
And Respect to your media guy!

Now onto that big draft day rumor - you mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad