Updates

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
All trades have been put through and TV revenue money has been added.

Update progress:

DONE:
All trades on trades page processed 6/9
TV Revenue added
new contracts for players who have re-signed (current with excel file in Yahoo group)
Award revenue added
rookie status updated*
buyouts 6/8
Endorsement revenue added (assuming cancellation fees and original costs already applied)
Euro/Retired Players removed (through 6/10)
prospect releases (all teams)
future considerations relating to 2008 draft reviewed (will be reviewed again before the start of the season)
2008 Draft

TO DO LIST:
UFA removal - scheduled for after re-signing deadline

*Note: Although players older than 25 do not qualify as rookies in the NHL, I left players 26 and younger as rookies since we are technically 1 year behind.

Last edited:

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
Seems That Blake Wheeler is still in Carolina, should be in Sharks

But I have some guy name byron Bitz? Should not me shark

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Seems That Blake Wheeler is still in Carolina, should be in Sharks

But I have some guy name byron Bitz? Should not me shark

Wheeler was an oversight. I'll get that corrected.

Where are you seeing Bitz on the Sharks roster? He's showing on the Predators and I haven't updated anything since you posted... :huh:

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
Wheeler was an oversight. I'll get that corrected.

Where are you seeing Bitz on the Sharks roster? He's showing on the Predators and I haven't updated anything since you posted... :huh:

I click my team name in the right side of the page .. and .. voila .. ***** .. bitz is in Sharks farm team above Eric Lindros :)

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I click my team name in the right side of the page .. and .. voila .. ***** .. bitz is in Sharks farm team above Eric Lindros :)

Gotcha - I was still looking at the old 2008 rosters. Not sure how that happened, but I'll send him back to the Preds.

Everyone should look at their rosters closely to make sure everything looks right.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Are you doing euro player removals at a later date? If so, then the Hawks look right. If not then John Grahame should be removed.

Good work as usual. Thanks!

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Are you doing euro player removals at a later date? If so, then the Hawks look right. If not then John Grahame should be removed.

Good work as usual. Thanks!

Yeah, Euros and retirees will be removed in a future update. I'll add that to the to do list...

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
this PHX-COL trade, approved on May 22nd, is missing from the roster updates:

TO PHOENIX
PHX-2 08
PHX-3 08
COL-7 09

TO COLORADO
PR - Oskar Osala
PR - Jonas Ahnelov
MTL-4 08
PHI-6 08
SJS-7 08
*PHX-3 10

*Conditional being that if the Phoenix Coyotes make the playoffs in 2008-2009 Colorado will keep posession of the PHX-3 10 pick, if the Phoenix Coyotes miss the playoffs Colorado has the right to return the PHX-3 10 pick to Phoenix in exchange for the PHX-3 09 pick.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Sean, this trade between the Devils and Panthers is missing. Not major because it's only draft picks and draft order has been updated with it. However I would imagine Rich would like to see my 2009 1st on his prospect page :D

TO NJD: FLA 1 2009

TO FLA: NJD 1 2008, ATL 5 2008

Also Ryan Johnson's new contract isn't updated for the Panthers. He signed a 1 year x $900,000 contract. It's reflected in the yahoo file.

Everything else looks groovy for Florida so far.

And as always thanks for undertaking this process.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Sean, this trade between the Devils and Panthers is missing. Not major because it's only draft picks and draft order has been updated with it. However I would imagine Rich would like to see my 2009 1st on his prospect page :D

TO NJD: FLA 1 2009

TO FLA: NJD 1 2008, ATL 5 2008

Also Ryan Johnson's new contract isn't updated for the Panthers. He signed a 1 year x $900,000 contract. It's reflected in the yahoo file.

Everything else looks groovy for Florida so far.

And as always thanks for undertaking this process.

Ok...

I don't think I ever received this one from Claudio. Same goes for the one Ville posted above (I could have just missed it) but I put that one through earlier. Will be included in next update.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Trades

Sean,

I'm back from a very busy business trip. I'll catch up this weekend on trade approvals and forward you the trades you're missing.

Claudio

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
My re-signed free agents (like Lehtonen, Higgins, Stajan...) are not yet updated.

Not sure if they should be, but your original post says "new contracts for players who have re-signed (current with excel file in Yahoo group)".

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
My re-signed free agents (like Lehtonen, Higgins, Stajan...) are not yet updated.

Not sure if they should be, but your original post says "new contracts for players who have re-signed (current with excel file in Yahoo group)".

Some of your FA signings were put through, but it looks like I somehow overlooked a couple. Will be included in next update (hopefully tonight).

Also, Claudio has caught me up on the trades that were pending. Expect those in the next update.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Some of your FA signings were put through, but it looks like I somehow overlooked a couple. Will be included in next update (hopefully tonight).

Also, Claudio has caught me up on the trades that were pending. Expect those in the next update.

Dean McAmmond and David Tanabe are two others whose new deals were not entered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad