Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Clean Out Day

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Glad Sid appears to be ok. I was pretty pissed off that they didn't go through concussion protocol. What's the point of it then?

Is it me or does it take forever for pages with tweets to load?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Glad Sid appears to be ok. I was pretty pissed off that they didn't go through concussion protocol. What's the point of it then?

Is it me or does it take forever for pages with tweets to load?

Errey or Mears said he was still on the bench after and a little while later said he was talking to the refs. I couldn’t believe it yet it was so predictable.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Legal liability obviously. The NHL doesn't actually give a **** about player safety.
Yup. And I hope the lawyers are saving game tape that exposes it as the token effort that it is.

Errey or Mears said he was still on the bench after and a little while later said he was talking to the refs. I couldn’t believe it yet it was so predictable.
He was. He watched the hit on the ipad and then was jawing at the refs again. No evaluation whatsoever.

It's like you feel that little twinge of disbelief and then you remember it's the NHL.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Yup. And I hope the lawyers are saving game tape that exposes it as the token effort that it is.

He was. He watched the hit on the ipad and then was jawing at the refs again. No evaluation whatsoever.

It's like you feel that little twinge of disbelief and then you remember it's the NHL.

Maybe there’s an iConcussionTest?

It’s a brief feeling of disbelief and then disgust. Lots of disgust. It’s so many people ignoring it.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Maybe he did have some symptoms because he was pretty aggravated with the refs even after watching the incident.

It was a complete accident so don’t know why he was so irrational.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
He must have a killer headache right now.

That’ll just be from the anger at the ref for calling that icing.

We need him. If he’s out that leaves Kessel and Jarry who want to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad