Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Clean Out Day

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016
Geno got hurt from couple of hits in the same spot. (Maybe it was a wrist from a couple of big slashes he took, after all).

“I felt it right away,” Malkin said. “It wasn’t bad, but the next game, I was hit again, (in the same spot) and I felt worse the next day.
“I needed to miss a couple games because I couldn't do anything.”
Evgeni Malkin eyeing return Friday in Buffalo

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Perhaps related to Geno (assuming the Pens don't want to carry 14 healthy forwards) . . .

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Late to the party, but I love how Geno looks like he's the guy who really wants to talk to you about space aliens and GMOs and do we really know what's going on with the soil? on the Moscow Metro in that shot.
You've been in CZ too long, man, you've lost a vowel ;)

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
You've been in CZ too long, man, you've lost a vowel ;)

giphy.gif

Reactions: DegenX

Heliarclee

Nov 12, 2013
On Sullivan’s show on 105.9 this evening at 6 he said Murray skated this morning with full equipment. Maybe Murray can get back in the lineup in a week or so?

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Schultz out for "weeks" per Sully this morning. Not a season ending injury was added.

ETA: Bomb clarifies Sully said "a couple weeks".

Last edited:

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Team was alarmingly healthy through the first 7 weeks of the season. Now this is the Penguins injury report we know!

Haha, you know it's bad when we as fans get kind of excited when an injury is announced as "week to week."

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I missed the last couple games, what happened to Schultz?

Injured his knee it looked like when Cole or someone crashed into him on the ice during the last game.

Mackey was saying in his chat that he doesn't think he'll be back until mid-January....sounds like MCL or PCL

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
Injured his knee it looked like when Cole or someone crashed into him on the ice during the last game.

Mackey was saying in his chat that he doesn't think he'll be back until mid-January....sounds like MCL or PCL
Le Sigh.

Thanks for filling me in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad