Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Clean Out Day

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
JBomb saud he switched to a regular gold jersey half way through.

Good news! Pens have just 2 games in next week - would be nice to get him back for those games, but if not, it doesn't seem like he's far away from returning to the lineup.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
If that's all hes doing after 2 and a half weeks i think that's a pretty bad sign.

He must still be having symptoms.

If he was having major symptoms, he wouldn't be taking shots at all. He'd be skating and that's it.

This organization tends to be much more cautious about concussions than others, and they tend to let the public know when there's major setbacks.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Rusty Razor

Jun 25, 2017
Murray is traveling with the team on the road trip according to Sully. Any word on Rust traveling? Would that mess up Jooris' status because he was an emergency recall?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Has Jooris played any wing? I'd rather him than Rowney at this point.

Well, they have him playing LW in practice today with Kuhn according to the posted lines...would rather see Jooris-Sheahan-Kuhn...actually, I wouldn’t mind seeing Jooris-Sh-Rust but I guess they want to try Rust on LW (where he’s not as good) while Simon and ZAR are still out...

Come to think of it, why not try Jooris-Brass-Kessel if he can play LW and put Rust back at RW on first or fourth line

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I believe if Rust is added to the active roster, Jooris has to immediately be taken off because he was an emergency recall.

That’s a bummer because Kuhn-Sheahan-Rowney is like the worst fourth line on the worst team in the league...probably Arizona has a better fourth line...it’s next level suck....

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
If that's all hes doing after 2 and a half weeks i think that's a pretty bad sign.

He must still be having symptoms.

Everyone reacts to and recovers from concussions differently.

And if he was still having symptoms, there's zero chances they'd allow him to take pucks.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Could it be that they're just being super cautious and resting Murray for the playoffs, since we're still winning with Jarry/DeSmith?

Nothing wrong with being super cautious with a concussion.

As far as your second point, team is 4-3 (4-4 if you count the Florida game that Jarry started). Yes that's a winning record, but it's not exactly lightning the world on fire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad