Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Clean Out Day

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
That's a pretty tight timeline for Hags since they usually work them back up to practicing in no-contact, practicing in full-contact, and then playing. Who knows though in the playoffs

Can't rule it out, but I don't think he plays in Game 3.

Hagelin was skating a couple days ago ...

Hopefully HCMS deigns to give an actual update.

Yeah, I saw he was skating. Hopefully he can at least start practicing once our boys return home.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Can't rule it out, but I don't think he plays in Game 3.

Yeah, I saw he was skating. Hopefully he can at least start practicing once our boys return home.
I forgot he didn't travel with the team, so we probably won't get an update today. But, yeah, hopefully he's skating in Pittsburgh and will return to practice once they're home.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
That's a pretty tight timeline for Hags since they usually work them back up to practicing in no-contact, practicing in full-contact, and then playing. Who knows though in the playoffs
Yea, sid missed one game last year in the playoffs with a concussion. They went through those steps pretty fast, haha.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Sully rewrote an AC/DC song

See players skate of the rink
On your color TV screen
Ask out for how long and I’ll wink
If you know what I mean
Injuries to the left of me
And injuries to the right
Ain't got no upper body
Ain't got no lower body
Do they start tonight?
'Cause they’re day to day, amirite?
Day to day, might be tonight
Day to day, maybe down the road
Day to day, decipher my code

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
Well, looks like Hunwick will get back into the lineup unless HCMS makes a surprise move. Guentzel got hammered last game as well. Horny looks a bit beat up too. Yikes, these knees and whatnot are taking their toll.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Hags and Dumo skating in No Contact jerseys this am.

Dumo should only miss a game or two I'd think. He's skipped a couple steps in the protocol - 1) Rest, 2) Assess, 3) Off ice workout, 4) Assess, 5) Skating, 6) Assess, 7) Limited contact, 8) Assess, 9) Full contact, 10) Assess, 11) ready to play.

He could be ready to go in 2-3 days. They're meant to be out at least 5-6 days for the protocol. Sid came back immediately when he was definitely concussed last year and probably should have stayed out for a while, I won't be surprised when Dumo does the same thing. Guys are willing to sacrifice their brains and future for the cup.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m expecting Geno back Tuesday and Hags and Dumo to miss only Tuesday’s game if all goes well...knock on wood..

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Do we know if Hags has/had a concussion?
We do not know. It's possible. All that's been said is 'upper body'. He's wearing a face protector in practice, though, so there's definitely some sort of facial injury.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
We do not know. It's possible. All that's been said is 'upper body'. He's wearing a face protector in practice, though, so there's definitely some sort of facial injury.

Broken jaw? He seemed to be favoring his face/bleeding pretty bad after the Giroux hit when he went to the bench/locker room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->