HFNHL Commish said:
Gentlemen,

As of this moment, I have not received draft lists/instructions from
17 teams. All lists are due in to me ([email protected]) by
midnight EST TONIGHT.

You have 15 hours, gentlemen.

Matt Gledhill
HFNHL Commissioner

Given how much I've procrastinated on revieweing this remaining collection of [insert expletitive here] I'll be using every minute of that remaining 15 hours. Expect my list at 11:59pm EST :innocent:

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Brock said:
Matt, you received my list, correct?

Currently have lists from: ANA, MTL, NYI, CBJ, FLA, PIT, MIN, TBL, NYR, BOS, VAN, NJD, CAR, EDM, STL, CGY, COL, SJS, PHX, DET, OTT

That leaves, oh, 9 missing...

Last edited:

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Ohio Jones said:
If they don't submit lists, their picks should be divvied up amongst the teams that did submit lists. ;)

In all seriousness - that would seem appropriate since we've had plenty of time to put together our lists/ leave drafting instructions/ proof of life with brief 'draft best guy available' note etc. The deadline has been bumped back twice now - if teams miss today's 11am - reward those GMs that have a pulse by divvying up the delinquint teams' picks. No sense rewarding GMs for doing nothing.

GM Kruegs

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
News about what? Divvying up the delinquent teams' picks? Not happening. ;)

For what it's worth, I'm partway into the 6th round. Waiting for some information to be verified.

HFNHL Red Wings

HFNHL Commish said:
News about what? Divvying up the delinquent teams' picks? Not happening. ;)

For what it's worth, I'm partway into the 6th round. Waiting for some information to be verified.

Any chance we can get the results for rounds 4 and 5 then?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Blue Jackets fans are waiting with baited breath to see who Columbus drafted in the 5th and 6th rounds... because those players are going to make an immediate impact on the team. Really. :shakehead

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Will try to post the results of Rounds 4 & 5 this evening. Hopefully, I'll be able to get Round 6 done tonight, as well.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Let us know if there's any help we can provide to get the last two rounds completed.

*pokes Dion* How are the league files, Dion?

*pokes dryden* How's the website, Dry?

Let's see if we can get these pieces moving too. :)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks Dion for getting Dryden's website changes up. I understand the league files are almost done, so it will be great to get an up-to-date view of the league. Now we just need a draft review article... (volunteers? Oh, wait - that would depend on the draft having been finished... ;) ).

Once the league files are up to date, we'll look for people to start contributing seaosn previews for their teams, get some content back on the forum. Good to see a few teams doing that already...

There isn't a waiver draft this year (having not played since we had the last waiver draft), but there will be a new round of endorsement deals to negotiate, so GMs should start giving some thought to those. The sticky at the top of the forum has all the necessary information except a due-date for the new deals, which has yet to be determined.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Ohio Jones said:
Thanks Dion for getting Dryden's website changes up. I understand the league files are almost done, so it will be great to get an up-to-date view of the league. Now we just need a draft review article... (volunteers? Oh, wait - that would depend on the draft having been finished... ;) ).

Once the league files are up to date, we'll look for people to start contributing seaosn previews for their teams, get some content back on the forum. Good to see a few teams doing that already...

There isn't a waiver draft this year (having not played since we had the last waiver draft), but there will be a new round of endorsement deals to negotiate, so GMs should start giving some thought to those. The sticky at the top of the forum has all the necessary information except a due-date for the new deals, which has yet to be determined.

Any news on the 4-7th rounds? Boston fans are rioting in the streets...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->