Untendered RFA

hyperboy

Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton,AB,CA
there are some guys who had been highly thought previously who did not get tendered. who are some guys who might interest you on trying to bring in on a 2way/1way short term deal?
personally i would give a guy like joey hishon a shot, considering a lack of depth behind reinhart and Nurse in Bakersfield i would think of bringing in a guy like gormley too

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Lack of depth?

Musil
Oesterle
Simpson
Betker

And Hishon's potential spot is pretty much held by Caggiula at this point.

I think everybody's eyes are on the Devils. Scooping up DSP would be a nice freebie.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Joe Colborne please...

Chia drafted him.. great on the dot, big, physical and scored plenty last season...

Flames were stupid to no qualify him..

IMO Colborne is good enough to make RNH expendable ..

McD-Drai-Colborne-Letestu is something I can live with especially if RNH lands us Barrie

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Joe Colborne please...

Chia drafted him.. great on the dot, big, physical and scored plenty last season...

McD-Drai-Colborne-Letestu is something I can live with especially if RNH lands us Barrie

:facepalm:

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Joe Colborne please...

I know Colborne can play centre, but you know that he didnt play centre last year outside from a few games, he isn't physical or at least not with any consistency, and his career F/O% is under 50%.

I wouldn't mind bringing him in, but if he expects to make the money of a 20G 40P player then **** no. He can't sustain that "shooting" percentage from last year (half his goals went in off his skate, ass, etc.)

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Depending on what he is asking for in salary, DSP could be an excellent pick up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad