UNLV vs ASU Hockey at T-Mobile Arena October 9 (DATE CORRECTION)

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Just wanted to let everyone know that the UNLV hockey club team will be playing the ASU club team at T-Mobile on Oct 9 @12:30pm. Hope folks come out and support the Rebels and local college hockey. A good showing at this game will definitely help their chances of getting bumped up to a Division 1 NCAA squad in the future. College hockey games are great and the atmosphere is amazing. I used to attend Univ of Denver games and they where a blast. Hope to see everyone out there even if you aren't UNLV or ASU fan.

Last edited:

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
I'm an ASU fan. If this game wasn't on a blasted Monday, I'd would be there ten times over, but I have to work :(

I'd be 50% there to cheer on ASU, and 50% there just to check out the arena and look around and see what hockey at TMA is like.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I'm an ASU fan. If this game wasn't on a blasted Monday, I'd would be there ten times over, but I have to work :(

I'd be 50% there to cheer on ASU, and 50% there just to check out the arena and look around and see what hockey at TMA is like.

Howlin, sorry I got the date wrong. It's on a Sunday, not Monday. Hope to see you there even if it is to cheer on ASU ;)

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
Howlin, sorry I got the date wrong. It's on a Sunday, not Monday. Hope to see you there even if it is to cheer on ASU ;)

Uggggggh. I don't like going to sporting events on Sundays (As suggested by my location, yes, I am active LDS/Mormon...and yes, my diehard favorite college team is not BYU).

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Would love to check it out though.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I emailed the Rebels Club today and was told that the tickets would be available at the T-Mobile Arena box office. I didn't get an answer if the tickets would be available on-line. I also called the T-Mobile Arena box office and they didn't have any info yet on the game. I'm sure they will in the coming days since its was just announced. I'll keep everyone informed on the tickets once I hear back from UNLV.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Appreciate it.

Hopefully they'll leave the upper levels open and not curtained off. I'd like to watch some hockey from my seats and I'll miss Frozen Fury due to work stuff.

ETA:
Here's a little more from the RJ:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/hockey/unlv-hockey-club-continues-chase-varsity-status

The schedule is also tougher this season. UNLV will host Arizona State’s club team at T-Mobile Arena at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 9, a first for the program. Tickets, priced at $25, go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday at the arena box office.

Last edited:

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I got some info from UNLV hockey today and tickets will go on-sale Saturday Sept 3 at 10am. The prices will be $25.00 or $35.00 for lower bowl seats. The seats will be assigned and will be available through the T-Mobile Arena website, box office and AXS tickets. It should be a great time and really looking forward to going. Totally making a Vegas hockey weekend out of it with the two Frozen Fury games on Friday, Saturday and UNLV on Sunday. Can't ask for more :)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Might end up going, 25$ is a little much for a UNLV game tho.

True. But I haven't had an opportunity to go into the TMA yet so I figure 25 isn't too bad to watch hockey in the new arena...might just spring for a preseason game instead though.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Looks like there's a discount ticket code in case folks are interested in coming to the game:

SinBin.vegas and UNLV Hockey have teamed up to offer a special, exclusive ticket offer only available to fans this site.
UNLV is taking on Arizona State at T-Mobile Arena on October 9th, the day after Frozen Fury. Only for SinBin.vegas fans, tickets are $30 or $25.

Just jump on over to the AXS website, hit the “Promotions and Special Offers†tab and type in the promo code SINBIN.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Hey everyone,

The UNLV Rebellion is trying to raise $5,000 via GOFUNDME in order to purchase 400 game tickets that will be given to UNLV students for free. This would be huge and would definitely give UNLV hockey the support they deserve. The team is 5-0, so far and have been really exciting to watch. I've checked out their game at home against San Diego State and was really impressed by their play. A donation will definitely help the program as it pushes itself towards becoming a Div 1 team and also help expand hockey in the valley.

https://www.gofundme.com/2qtprbg

GO Skating Rebels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad