Delta Airlines unique way of dealing with a passenger with MS

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Literally who give`s a **** about some Frail ass Ner`d getting thrown off a plane,,, If I ran that airline my Security force would of beat Him up much wor`se for not Complying with Order`s,,, I would have my team Beat the **** out of any Trouble`maker`s `n` keep the Passenger`s in line. :yo::yo::yo:

why do these get funnier

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
for my math nerd friends that i kno are always here :yo:

17759770_1637371609625673_3903224796956786904_n.jpg

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I can't find it now (of course), but I saw one of the Dudley BOyz 3Ding someone through a table with the caption: "United Airlines customer service training"

I lol'd irl

LetsGoIslanders

Mar 6, 2005
NYC
Actually, this was bound to happen.

Especially given that the case was high profile in Kentucky, it was one of their papers that broke it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Dao getting dragged off the aircraft.

How this guy got his MD reinstated after giving men Vicodin for sex is ****ing ridiculous considering Kentucky is the the pillhead and heroin capital of Appalachia. The Kentucky Board of Medicine is off their chair. This guy should've wiped ***** until retirement.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
This has absolutely nothing to do with Dao getting dragged off the aircraft.

How this guy got his MD reinstated after giving men Vicodin for sex is ****ing ridiculous considering Kentucky is the the pillhead and heroin capital of Appalachia. The Kentucky Board of Medicine is off their chair. This guy should've wiped ***** until retirement.

Not to get OT, but I'm pretty sure Vicodin is a pain killer. How does it make men better at sex?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad