underrated prospects in your Teams Org.

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec
I think Tom Pyatt from the Rangers si underated; I agree with Raymond in Vancouver is really underated; Jamie McGinn from San Jose is an another one who's underated; agree to for Krejci and Brad Marchand.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
if you going by HFboards rankings Blake Comeau should be higher for the Islanders(they have him at 11). Probably the fact he never will be a star player though could be a factor in the way they rank him but i think he the tye of guy that should be able to play in any situation and if they use him on the first line to compliment for gifted player could get up to 70 points(more likely will be 50 point guy though).

X-SHARKIE

Everyone talks about Michalek, Pavelski, Bernier, and Carle but...

Thomas Greiss
Jamie McGinn
Ty Wishart
Mike Morris
Torey Mitchell
Steve Zalewski

All don't get the pub they deserve IMO.

Derrick LaPoint from Florida
Carolina's Kyle Lawson
Alex Goligoski Pittsburgh

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Flyers: Andreas Nodl

A case could be made for Giroux and Downie, whom don't seem to generate much buzz (especially around here) but they aren't exactly underrated.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Penguins - David Brown, G.

As of Jan.17th, according to Inside College Hockey (http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/HobeyTracker/hobeytracker_0519.htm) the 21 year old Notre Damer is the frontrunner for the Hobey Baker Award this season.

He's 20-4-2, with a 1.72 GAA, .928 SP, and 3 SO.

Another Pens goalie prospect, Bobby Goepfert, has been having a great season in college with the Huskies. He's 12-5-4, with a 2.15 GAA, .928 SP, and 3 SO.

Hopefully, one these cats will someday make a fine back-up for MAF.

People say the Penguins have absolutely no depth at goal beyond Fleury...I question that greatly.

Mark my words, at least one of those two will be NHL regulars.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Everyone talks about Michalek, Pavelski, Bernier, and Carle but...

Thomas Greiss
Jamie McGinn
Ty Wishart
Mike Morris
Torey Mitchell
Steve Zalewski

All don't get the pub they deserve IMO.

Derrick LaPoint from Florida
Carolina's Kyle Lawson
Alex Goligoski Pittsburgh

I think you forgot a few Sharks prospects.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
There are always players that get underrated in each Org, so who in your org do you think will surprise a lot of people in a few years?

Rangers
Sauer
Russell
Oliver (imo...don't know why i just can't wait till we get him off of his piss poor college team)

Agree with Sauer. Russell i dont think is underrated, I really thinks hes a huge long shot to make it to the NHL, his game won't translate to the NHL with his size.

Olver I dont think is overrated either. He is decent but nothing great that would make me say "how come nobody talks about this kid?".

Pyatt is definitely underrated and I'd put him on the top behind Sauer.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
People say the Penguins have absolutely no depth at goal beyond Fleury...I question that greatly.

Mark my words, at least one of those two will be NHL regulars.

Aaaaaaaaaand marked. If you're wrong, you've got some tough questions to answer, bub.

I don't care how big you are. :box:

Danglefish

Oct 26, 2006
Edmonton Oilers:

Taylor Chorney

Jeff Petry

Troy Bodie (I've seen this guy the past few years for the Rockets as well as at a few charity games in the Shuswap and have always thought he had more skill than was given credit for.)

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Edmonton Oilers:

Taylor Chorney

Jeff Petry

Troy Bodie (I've seen this guy the past few years for the Rockets as well as at a few charity games in the Shuswap and have always thought he had more skill than was given credit for.)

:yo:

Props for my homeboy Troy! I used to work at McDonalds with that guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->