underrated prospects in your Teams Org.

Nich

Dec 8, 2004
Wantagh
There are always players that get underrated in each Org, so who in your org do you think will surprise a lot of people in a few years?

Rangers
Sauer
Russell
Oliver (imo...don't know why i just can't wait till we get him off of his piss poor college team)

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
For the wild 2 names come to mind...

1. Morten Madsen
2. Danny Irmen

Nich

Dec 8, 2004
Wantagh
i don't think skille is underrated at all. i mean he was drafted 7th, and is ranked in the top 5 of your organization

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Carolina Hurricanes:
1) D Casey Borer - The SCSU Huskies shut down guy and not one that goes out of his way for the big hits so he'll almost never make the highlight reels. That said, he's also going to avoid the highlight reels for all the right reasons too. Rarely out of position, good skating, very smart.

2) G Daniel Manzato - reflex goalie that had somewhat fallen off the radar after leaving the Q a few years back. Fast forward to last year and he has a spectacular season in the Swiss Nationalliga A for EHC Basel. Has an incredible drive to play at the NHL level and is expected to challenge for the #1 spot in Albany next season.

3) D Kyle Lawson - The 7th round pick from 2005 was a surprise addition to the US World Juniors team this year and did fairly well. Currently leading all Notre Dame defensemen in scoring as a freshman with 15 points in 24 games.

Last edited:

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
i don't think skille is underrated at all. i mean he was drafted 7th, and is ranked in the top 5 of your organization

Underrated by fans, the organisation loves him. There are a lot of Chicago fans and fans of other teams who i think underrate Skille just because he happened to be picked ahead of Kopitar . I'd say Corey Crawford is underrated.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Penguins - David Brown, G.

As of Jan.17th, according to Inside College Hockey (http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/HobeyTracker/hobeytracker_0519.htm) the 21 year old Notre Damer is the frontrunner for the Hobey Baker Award this season.

He's 20-4-2, with a 1.72 GAA, .928 SP, and 3 SO.

Another Pens goalie prospect, Bobby Goepfert, has been having a great season in college with the Huskies. He's 12-5-4, with a 2.15 GAA, .928 SP, and 3 SO.

Hopefully, one these cats will someday make a fine back-up for MAF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->