Viewing: FS1, TSN 2

MAIN CARD (FS1, TSN 2)

Middleweight bout: Lyoto Machida vs. Eryk Anders
Bantamweight bout: John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Women's Flyweight bout: Valentina Shevchenko vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Lightweight bout: Michel Prazeres vs. Desmond Green
Heavyweight bout: Timothy Johnson vs. Marcelo Golm
Middleweight bout: Thiago Santos vs. Anthony Smith

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS2, Fight Network/UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight bout: Sérgio Moraes vs. Tim Means
Lightweight bout: Alan Patrick vs. Damir Hadžović
Bantamweight bout: Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Marlon Vera
Bantamweight bout: Iuri Alcântara vs. Joe Soto

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass)

Flyweight bout: Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Joseph Morales
Women's Strawweight bout: Maia Stevenson vs. Polyana Viana​

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
They've been pushing Anders a bit and this is one of those fights that's set up for him to make a name for himself off of a former great. Machida has looked really bad against top competition but Anders is nowhere near that level so it'll be interesting to see how he looks in this one. His chin looks done though so he's probably going to sleep if Anders connects.

Dodson/Munhoz looks like a good fight on paper. I have no idea who Shevchenko's opponent is but this clearly looks like a warm up fight for her before they give her the title shot at 125 lbs. Smith has been on a roll lately and he can put on some entertaining fights so that might be one to watch.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Des Green's hair is confusing Marc Goddard and Prazeres so badly with the back of the head. how do you even know where the back of his head is with all that excessive hair. The back of the head zone is already small enough in MMA lol

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That went as expected. Valentina will be the champ as soon as they set up the title fight.

Yamasaki is awful. He would've just let her continue to get beat on if Valentina didn't go for the submission.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
The kind of fight where the matchmaker and ref both have some explaining to do.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm guessing Montano might take a few more months to recover after watching that.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Tough one to score but 2-1 for Anders, I guess. I don't know why he keeps going for the takedown after he catches Machida and has him against the cage.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Anders is probably winning this fight, but who really knows. He hasn't been overly impressive but Machida is just backing off.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't know who won, but that fight was tough to watch. I'll probably give Anders the last 4 rounds, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a split decision.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Does anyone on the East Coast actually stay up until 1AM to watch these fights? No idea why the UFC runs them so late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad