GDT: UFC 223: Khabib vs. Iaquinta

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
So what happened between Artem and Khabib?

Apparently this is why all this has happened.

Edit just saw the above.

Will this stunt break Dana's relationship with Conor?

He gave him a little tap slap on the neck when they were shaking hands (I think they were shaking, just going by the what the guy filming was saying)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Artem dissed Khabib to a Russian outlet, I think just making of his weight cut issues. Khabib confronted him on it, and it looked it was done when they went their separate ways. Obvioulsy Arterm called Conor crying and here we are.

Artem will probably be released, and I suspect the UFC just shelves Conor for as long as legally possible. But, he doesn't want to fight, at least in a cage anyway, so it's a win/win. I also wouldn't be surprised if everyone who was on the bus sues Conor, especially Michael Chiesa.
Dana did a facebook live and said that he broke a staff's knuckles as well. Says that multiple people will be suing him.

Hopes the MacLife guys get arrested because they just let Conor and 30 other people in.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

That's good news for the Rose/Joanna fight. Apparently Chiesa has multiple cuts to the head/face.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
After the dust settles, I can't wait to see how soft the kid gloves are that Dana will be wearing when he "punishes" McGregor. Probably while counting all the extra money this stunt pulls in.

Reactions: LSCII

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Conor is in a heap of shit, lawsuits, probably criminal charges, which will give him troubles with his Visa, not to mention whatever the UFC and AC’s throw at him. Won’t be seeing him for awhile in the cage, hope he saved some of that Mayweather cash, his lawyers are going to bleed him dry.

What a f***ing idiot. I hope Chiesa is able to compete still. Dana seemed genuinely disrespected and disgusted, can’t see how he can back him now.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
After the dust settles, I can't wait to see how soft the kid gloves are that Dana will be wearing when he "punishes" McGregor. Probably while counting all the extra money this stunt pulls in.

500 day suspension with time already served

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
If it were anyone else, Dana White would've given them an immediate lifetime ban

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
based from the tape inside the bus and outside, the chair seems to have hit Michael Chiesa's window. But after that, someone also threw something at the front window of the bus. Conor also tried to throw a gate at the bus but was stopped by a security guard.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Can't defend Conor. That was a POS move. I hope him and whoever is a fighter from his crew are banned from MMA forever.

I have to disagree because I'm selfish like that. His behaviour is indefensible but in the end no one got seriously hurt. Give me Conor vs. Khabib, Conor vs. Holloway, and the Diaz trilogy. After that they can ban him or do whatever they like.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Khabib is a badass.

As is Holloway.

I hope whoever wins f***s Conor up. That is if he can get off his coke binge and actually think about fighting again.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
WTF was that? Conor needs to check into rehab or a mental hospital.

I feel bad for Chiesa and Caceres. At least it sounds like Chiesa will be fighting. Caceres better get a winner's purse. I'm guessing Lobov is done in the UFC.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I feel bad for Chiesa and Caceres. At least it sounds like Chiesa will be fighting. Caceres better get a winner's purse. I'm guessing Lobov is done in the UFC.

Yeah, it looks like Chiesa/Pettis is still on unless the commission steps in.

Agree about Caceres as well. He did nothing wrong and got screwed.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yet he didn't get off the bus, so....:laugh:

Too many pretenders trying to act hard all around this situation. Like usual, nothing of any substance, just manufactured drama.
Conor has had the chance to fight Khabib. Hell they could set the match after Saturday night. In what world would Khabib get off the bus when theres 20+ lunatics running around, picking up garbage cans, chairs, etc and throwing them at buses while hes cutting weight and has a fight in 2 days.

Yeah what a p***y.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->