Tyler Johnson- Kuznetzov- Mikko Koivu

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
You can only keep two. Who do you pick and why? ( NOT A KEEPER LEAGUE. Just trying to decide if I drop Koivu or Johnson for Kuzy.)

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
68 views and zero thoughts on this?

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
How can anyone tell you their opinion if you dont let them know what scoring format is being used.

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
It was just a general question of whose going to have a better year in fantasy. I guess knowing what type of league it is helps a little bit..

Head to Head.
G,A,P/M, PIM, PPP, SOG

vapor11

Aug 15, 2011
Chosing between Johnson or Kuznetzov would be a tough call..its a dice roll..I have Johnson in my yahoo h2h league which counts gwg and shp so I would lean towards keeping him

I would not drop a proven 1st liner and 1st line powerplay player like Koivu for either though.

Yarbles02

Dee’s A Bird!
Feb 10, 2012
Edmonton
I personally think that Koivu will take a step back this year as i think Grandlund will take a much bigger role. Both Johnson and Kuznetsov could be playing with a top 2 goal scorer in the league, but neither is a guarantee to do so. However, with me in drafts, I almost always lean towards the guy who is the more 'sure thing'. If Koivu plays a full season, I think his average, would be just below either of those players maximums. Both players should be tempting, but keep Koivu, he will be setting up Vanek all year.

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Thanks for the replies gents. Im leaning towards keeping Koivu and Johnson. Johnson Scored 50 last year so hes shown he can do it. Im just afraid he gets stuck centering a line and doesnt play with Stamkos at all..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad