Tyler Bertuzzi, you think he will/should be suspended?

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
He has been suspended. It's a question of length at this point. I don't really know AHL standards, but maybe Thornton on Orpik level? 10+?

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Apple doesn't fall far from the...uncle seems like the whole bunch of them are idiots

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Apple doesn't fall far from the...uncle seems like the whole bunch of them are idiots

Bertuzzi gets 2 games. Carrick from Marlies gets 3 for apparently (not sure) verbal abuse of the ref over the incident.

Frikkin joke,

A cowardly suckass move by Bertuzzi, akin to a bully in school. JJ will administer the payback. Lets see how tough Bertuzzi is then.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
Bertuzzi gets 2 games. Carrick from Marlies gets 3 for apparently (not sure) verbal abuse of the ref over the incident.

Frikkin joke,

A cowardly suckass move by Bertuzzi, akin to a bully in school. JJ will administer the payback. Lets see how tough Bertuzzi is then.

Worse. Carrick got his suspension for trying to break free of the linesman who was holding him back. Carrick was trying to get to the defense of Kapanen. The linesmen were too busy tying up guys who weren't doing anything and allowed Bertuzzi to do that to a guy who wanted no part of him.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Worse. Carrick got his suspension for trying to break free of the linesman who was holding him back. Carrick was trying to get to the defense of Kapanen. The linesmen were too busy tying up guys who weren't doing anything and allowed Bertuzzi to do that to a guy who wanted no part of him.

Yes, I saw another version that shows it. I have NO idea what the clown linesman was doing with Carrick & with no action to the guy that was throwing punches. The ref, forget it, what an imbecile.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
The Carrick suspension is straight BS. I understand that you need to protect the officials in all circumstances but I think the league needs to suspend that entire officiating crew for the idiotic way they handled the situation. None of this happens if they just did their job properly.

jliebs

Aug 26, 2014
yea what an idiot. Doesn't he realize its that kind of play that got him this far and will most certainly end him up in the NHL..........as it does for most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad