Ty Wishart and Corey Emmerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
MaDdY said:
Can anyone tell me about this guys. Both are suppose to go in the first round this year.

I want to know a little more about their game.

Pardon me if i spelled Emmerton wrong.

I've seen Wishart on a number of occasions and there is really nothing that stands out about the guy, other than maybe his size. He is pretty good however in most areas of his game. There Asst. Coach said he is the fastest on the team in a straight line, but like most big guys needs to work on his side to side movement a bit. He seems to be pretty good defensively, PK, PP and plays all situations at 17 yrs old, so he should only get better. He's not super dirty or mean or anything like that, but I did see him fight last year and he did pretty good.

quebec

Apr 29, 2005
saw both play @topprospects game

Both players are NHL defencemen in the near future.The defenceman that I thought stood out a little more was Joe Ryan.Does anyone know where he is rated.Sagginetti was also good but I think he could be a little tougher.Tyson Dowsak did not show much he backed down from Peckman.Some of the scouts thought he should have fought even if it meant getting kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->