TV schedule of QF in Canada, no CZECH-SLOVAK game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
SammyTheBull said:
RDS will probably have it.

CBC and TSN didn't have the Sweden Slovakia game today but RDS did. :)

i hope they will. rds rules :clap:

i pay 5 bucks /month for rds. ;) so they must show what i wont to see

Jazz

nameht said:
Well I heard on CBC tonight...they will tune into the CZECH vs SLOVAK game in progress after canada game is done (and maybe during intermissions not sure on that)

Im happy...will be watching FIN vs USA...taping SUI vs SWE ...watch CAN vs RUS and end of CZE vs SLV

should be a fun day tommorow :)
I hope you are right. My only concern here is that if Canada loses, then they will probably spent about an hour with post-game analysis...

if-away

Jul 23, 2005
Is CBC showing the full USA-Fin game? I saw part of the 1st period then they went to skiing...

Canadude*

Effin CBC.

In a 2-1 game USA-Finland the CBC switches to skiing in fog.

MissCanuck

Apr 26, 2004
Quebec
RDS showing the Sweden/Switzerland game, as is TSN... Ya'd think SRC would show the Finland/USA game since CBC is, or was (in spurts). Jeerks.

4 channels in Canada having feeds from the Olympics, 2 different quarter-finals in hockey on at the same time... And ya can't even watch 'em!! grr

if-away

Jul 23, 2005
I can't believe CBC. This is the most Pejorative Slured thing ever. Showing part of the game and switching to crap.

nameht

Dec 3, 2005
if-away said:
I can't believe CBC. This is the most Pejorative Slured thing ever. Showing part of the game and switching to crap.

ugh freaken cbc piece of ****...i woke up early to watch fin vs usa and they cut to ****...bleh the ruined my day (atleast until canada wipes the floor with russia :P)

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Ugh. This piecemeal coverage is really crap. I'm flipping channels every few minutes looking for a game.

I don't mind too much that they cut away to the speedskating because it was a couple of medals, but there was no reason to go to skiing.

And they could have done it during the intermission.

Czech Your Math

I am lizard king
Jan 25, 2006
bohemia
rye&ginger said:
The paper here says CZECH-SLOVAK will be on CBC, joined in progress after the Canada game.

There is no hockey being played unless Canada is involved. They would rather show Gretzky taking a crap, Don Cherry's partner laughing at other teams, and a snowman building competition during a blizzard, than two teams besides Canada playing a full game of hockey. :(

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
CBC's handling of the Finnish/USA game was horrible. There was so much wasted time with the skiing, the Canadian was pushed out of the top 3 within 2 minutes of them joining that event. And then there was so much crap before and after the Speed Skating win.

The Czech-Slovak game will be joined in progress after the game according to Ron MacLean, but I was hoping that TSN would have the start of that game (but I doubt it since they have to show the all important Golfing Accenture Match Play Championship).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->