TV-PUCKEN 2017 (pre-talk)

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
I have been in all the Arenas and the highest pace and tempo was in group C with Gothenburg, Gastrikland and Vasterbotten.

I think Stockholm Syd will be up for a challenge and I will not be surprised if Vasterbotten came out on top. Im pretty sure Gastrikland will over Ostergotand also.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Too bad Göteborg didn't advance. Raymond is by far the most fun player to watch this year, too much one man show at times though.

Skåne looks like the team to beat.

Last edited:

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Any standout players beside the big(gest) names? I've only been able to see a few periods here and there so far. Liked some of Västerbottens d-men. Styf looked pretty good too. Holtz is good but thought he had some very long shifts and played a pretty selfish style at times. Very skilled player though.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Olsson (03) and Bartholdsson have looked pretty good for Skåne. Szurowski in Uppland should also be mentioned, big kid who can really skate.

Last edited:

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
I liked a some of Södermanlands forwards, Johannes Jämsén, Hampus Sjölund and Jonathan Walle.

Ivan Zivlak's had a great tournament so far for Östergötland. Filip Wiberg has also looked good.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Looking forward to seeing the Swedish U16 national team this season. Was a pretty long time ago we had so many interesting U16 eligible players, I have a feeling they will fair very well internationally (assuming the top U16 players don't get to represent U17 instead). Also good to see there are very promising players at each position, which hasn't been the case for a while.

Standouts/personal favorites so far

G:
Jesper Wallstedt

D:
Anton Johannesson
Ivan Zivlak
Kalle Bartholdsson
Hugo Styf
Philip Eriksen
Emil Andrae
Axel Kumlin
Anton Olsson (-03)

F:
Alexander Holtz
Lucas Raymond
Theodor Niederbach
Zion Nybeck
William Eklund
Oscar Nilsson
Oskar Magnusson
Mateusz Szurowski
Oscar Hagman
Albin Svedin

On a sidenote, if you'd like to get a quick overview of the 03-born players in the tournament (believe Swehockey doesn't offer that), you can use this url at EP
http://www.eliteprospects.com/leagu...mname=&nation=&nationname=&age=u15&prospects=

Last edited:
Reactions: Topwest

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Goalie Calle Clang has been impressive, and he has very solid numbers for Rögle too. Small sample size maybe (2 U16 + 4 J18 games), but he looks good.

It's obviously just speculations at this point, but my guess is (G) Hugo Ollas fares very well at this age group. Should be one of the top contenders to U16 national team behind Wallstedt.
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=411932

Too bad he was injured for tv-pucken.

Reactions: JimboA

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Best G: Emil Holmström, Stockholm Syd
Best D: Ivan Zivlak, Östergötland
Best F: Alexander Holtz, Stockholm Syd
MVP: Oskar Magnusson, Skåne

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Wictor Åhström in Ångermanland was a goalie until 2 seasons ago. :eek:

Last season was his first as a forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickardr

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I was fairly impressed with the overall quality of this years tournament. Seemed like all teams had a couple of good players, as opposed to last year.

perolofbrasar

Jan 28, 2016
I was fairly impressed with the overall quality of this years tournament. Seemed like all teams had a couple of good players, as opposed to last year.

Yes, seems like the 02-class is a lot different from the 01-class, both in terms of "top-20" and "top-100". My guess is that we will see quite a few players evolve over the next years who weren't even in this year's tournament, especially from the larger districts.

Reactions: Soder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->