Tv Coverage Rant thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
DevilsFan38 said:
What I can't stand about NBC is their complete failure to keep the fans updated when it comes to injuries. I don't think the announcers even mentioned that Rafalski wasn't playing for team USA yesterday, and even if they said that in passing they certainly didn't say what was wrong. Same deal with Elias, the announcers didn't even notice that he wasn't playing today until the third period! There might be others out there, I was only really paying attention to the Devils players, but this is starting to drive me crazy.
Most of you people don’t realize how lucky you are. The coverage in Europe is awful.
Eurosport for example yesterday showed absolutely nothing out of 6 games for what I know! :madfire:
For the quarters 150min or so are scheduled in the evening. That’s all. :madfire:
And don’t get me started over the Italian national TV (RAI). It’s an embarassment beyond belief. I am confident it is the national tv dedicating less time to the Olympics in Europe! (let alone to hockey: nothing to be found aside from Italy games, not even highlights! :soap: )

RAI YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a shame for a whole country!!

But what drives me MAD even more is they don’t show any delayed games along the night that people interested could record. How much would it cost to you Eurosport showing on one of your three ****ing channels the hockey games you didn’t show during the day!?? (almost all of them) I am livid. :rant:
And to make things worse, my ADSL connection is temporarily down so I can’t watch through those Dutch streamings! :banghead:
For what I know there is only one channel in Europe that is doing GREAT showing hockey and it is German ARD Einsfestival. But of course it’s on ASTRA satellite and not on HOTBIRD, the one I get. :cry: (and that channel is not available everywhere in Germany either, judging from Germangirl complaints)

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
Strike me down as not being able to watch anything. I had to suffer through figure skating yesterday until I gave up and realised that they wouldn't show any hockey anyway :cry:

In all I've seen two periods of Switzerland - Czech republic and one period of the US - Latvia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->