Tuukka Rask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaboli

Sep 16, 2004
City once voted as F
No weekend thing. You can get nights off for games most of the times. And weekends. But you can't do it in 2 different parts (e.g. just summers). It is done at once, so he needs to stay here for at least one more year.

Transported Upstater

I personally want Rask to stay in Finland. I want Justin Pogge to have a year in the A as the established starter before bringing Rask over. He plays in an excellent league, and if he is getting enough starts, I don't see why he needs to come over.

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
It's far from a weekend thing... I just did my 362 days over 2004 summer to 2005 summer. you get 18 days off when you service 362 days and 12 if 270 and 6 if 180. (plus some weekends) If you are top level athlete you can get training vacations during the nights.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
TransportedUpstater said:
I personally want Rask to stay in Finland. I want Justin Pogge to have a year in the A as the established starter before bringing Rask over. He plays in an excellent league, and if he is getting enough starts, I don't see why he needs to come over.

Yeah, I also would like Raask to remain in Finland.

I would not be surprised if Toronto uses Pogge as a backup for a year or two while Raask gets reader to take over the starter job. Once Raask comes over, Toronto would have one of the better 1-2 punchs in the league. Of course, this is assuming Toronto believes Raask is their goalie of the future.

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
superroyain10 said:
Yeah, I also would like Raask to remain in Finland.

I would not be surprised if Toronto uses Pogge as a backup for a year or two while Raask gets reader to take over the starter job. Once Raask comes over, Toronto would have one of the better 1-2 punchs in the league. Of course, this is assuming Toronto believes Raask is their goalie of the future.

Raask? no but seriously it's not that hard to remeber..

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
Next year, it looks like, Rask will remain in Finland, and Pogge will join the Marlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad