Confirmed with Link: Turris to NSH for Girard, Kamenev, and a 2nd

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
We've been telling you guys how good he was for awhile now. As far as us trading Girard for Turris, that's a no brainer, a 5th or 6th at best defenseman for a 2nd line center, easy choice.

You guys manage to lose Suter, Seth Jones, and now Girard and don't lose a beat... I don't know what's in that Tennessee water but damn. We lose Erik Johnson for half the season and turn into the expansion Atlanta Thrashers.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
You guys manage to lose Suter, Seth Jones, and now Girard and don't lose a beat... I don't know what's in that Tennessee water but damn. We lose Erik Johnson for half the season and turn into the expansion Atlanta Thrashers.

David Poile and co know how t draft. Nuff sed.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Class A post!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Let's just say if you're a defensive prospect there's worse things than getting picked by Poile in the 2nd round..

Roman Josi 38th
Kevin Klein 40th
Shea Weber 47th
Sam Girard 49th

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
You made me nearly cry when I read this post! I always believed that you should take the "L" out of his name. He was such a disappointment to me. He played with no passion.
I liked him until he got sent down and was tweeting about his extracurricular activities along with some negativity toward the organization. He was angry about his demotion but was blaming others and not himself. Never a post about working toward getting called back up, just on his bar hopping.

Reactions: hockey diva

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
I've been missing few games lately, but from what I've seen, comes as advertised. Doesn't do anything fancy, but does everything. While the 2nd line (Fiala - Turris - Smith) has found some chemistry, I still expect a nod more once he has truly settled down and should the big games start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad