Turris nets #50 (jan 31st)

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
This kid's the real deal. Best player to come out of Canadian Junior A since Dany Heatley.

Don't buy the "Well, it's only the BCHL" routine. When I look around the league, I see a lot of really good players who played Canadian Junior A hockey. He'll shred the NCAA next year.

When I see a 17-year-old kid put up 50 goals in a league where he's two or three years younger than a lot of players, I stand up and take notice. Imagine the numbers he'd have if he didn't lose three weeks of the season to the World Junior A Challenge.

I watched him in last year's RBC Final, and I watched him at this year's World Junior A Challenge. He is the best player in this year's draft.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
This kid's the real deal. Best player to come out of Canadian Junior A since Dany Heatley.

Don't buy the "Well, it's only the BCHL" routine. When I look around the league, I see a lot of really good players who played Canadian Junior A hockey. He'll shred the NCAA next year.

When I see a 17-year-old kid put up 50 goals in a league where he's two or three years younger than a lot of players, I stand up and take notice. Imagine the numbers he'd have if he didn't lose three weeks of the season to the World Junior A Challenge.

I watched him in last year's RBC Final, and I watched him at this year's World Junior A Challenge. He is the best player in this year's draft.

The scary thing for me is he's 170 pounds soaking wet right now. He has good height at 6'1'', once he fills out to 200 pounds in 2 years he will be scary.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
As I read the schedule,Burnaby has 14 games remaining (Today is Feb.1st) of which 9
are home games...Turris is on pace for 68G+46A=114pts--but if you factor in that those home games probably could help boost Burnaby's scoring efforts,he could possibly get near 75 goals and over 60 assists--we'll see what happens...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->