TUF 26: Alvarez vs Gaethje

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Anyone interested about this? First episode has arrived. Team Eddie vs Team Justin. Crowning new woman flyweight champion. After first episode i have to say i'm not impressed. Both fighters look like they won't last even minute in octagon with Joanna. I don't know why they even make this. It would be much better option to let Valentina and Joanna fight for the belt. Anyway either one would come and get that belt next year.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Don't care about TUF but can't wait for these two to fight. Really hope Gaethje wins - he has some really exciting potential match-ups with stand-up fighters in the LW division (Diaz/Ferguson/Conor).

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Don't care about TUF but can't wait for these two to fight. Really hope Gaethje wins - he has some really exciting potential match-ups with stand-up fighters in the LW division (Diaz/Ferguson/Conor).

This. If Gaethje fights like he did against MJ that could very well be one of most exciting fights against Eddie

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Dana White's Contender Series should be the final nail in the coffin for TUF. I cannot wait for the Gaethe/Alvarez fight, however, as I'm sure most are.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->