Tucson Roadrunners Discussion - Western Conference Champions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Added Kylristian Dvorris, so they should be making a push this year.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Z was back today. He was injured apparently.

Oh? Can they pay me to make phone calls and ask questions? I'll take $20 per month. I can write 200-300 words of relevant chatter every couple of weeks. I might make it funny if they pay me in whiskey. I'll work for whiskey. And I can write funny. Haven't bothered in years, but it's there and I can grab it whenever.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Hopefully Dvo learns to take over games, he's looked tentative at the NHL level thus far

Then again knowing you'll get demoted if you screw up will probably do that to you

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hopefully Dvo learns to take over games, he's looked tentative at the NHL level thus far

Then again knowing you'll get demoted if you screw up will probably do that to you

He will be fine. I think he was demoted to the AHL because he can be, although I may have demoted Dauphin first. Then again if Dvo was on the fourth line everyone would be doing their daily b------- and moaning. Hope we see Strome in the near future. We had nine players with two or less years experience play in the last game, that is really unheard of.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Just dropping in - any of you have an opinion on Bunting's play so far? Went to high school with his brother, so I'm kinda interested in how he plays.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Bunting has played really well, both he and Fischer would certainly have more points if they were centered by an actually good center. They have Gaudet who doesn't do a great job of getting them the puck through the neutral zone effectively.

Bunting has probably been more impressive than Fischer so far...but behind Perlini. In my mind:

Perlini
Bunting
Fischer

He takes it to the net hard, has a good shot and is fast, will definitely get a shot to play in the NHL, if not this year, then next year for sure. Destined to be a fan favorite

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
He's the player I thought Dan Carcillo could be when the Coyotes traded for him way back when. It'll be good to cash in on that kind of player before he develops a crippling reputation for a change.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Nice to hear he's doing well. Heard he wanted to be like the next Marchand - not sure how true that is, but that'd sure be interesting.

And no, as far as I know, he's not related to Mark Bunting. :laugh:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Justin Hache goes fist-ti-cuffs against Darren Kramer and apparently was the aggressor and apparently threw several and took him down to the ice.

Moments later, Fischer hits from behind and had to answer the bell against Kosmachuk...although it was just a hugging match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad