Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) - 2018-19 Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
It would be good to get a report on Strokes play in the last couple games. With all the shots he is taking is it because he is creating chances (just no goals) or is he getting frustrated and trying to do it all by himself (something he was guilty of in the WJHC and in the Ontario HL playoffs).

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
You’re acting like Strome is the only one trying and nobody else showed up. I dont buy it. The stats would indicate he was very much a no show in the game before last, where Murphy had double digit shots and Crouse had three apples. Strome was a minus three and only had a single shot. I’m not watching the games, and I don’t know what’s happening. I just read the box scores.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You’re acting like Strome is the only one trying and nobody else showed up. I dont buy it. The stats would indicate he was very much a no show in the game before last, where Murphy had double digit shots and Crouse had three apples. Strome was a minus three and only had a single shot. I’m not watching the games, and I don’t know what’s happening. I just read the box scores.
Did I say that? I missed the game that you are talking about. I thought last nights game was game 3. You are right if the box score is any indication of his play. Let's see if the RR's can extend this series.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Not ready to write'hem off just yet. They win next game but lose series, perhaps' best course to keep everyone focused coming into next year.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Aaaaand we’re done. One SOG for Strome. Utterly shut down in this series. Damn. Crouse came through. Where was Strome?
Did any body show up? You lose a series 4-1 it's usually domination by one team. Not sure if this was the case, or maybe their goalie was hot. Like to hear what others thought the problem was. Not a good way to out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad