Not open for further replies.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
RR's on the PP with 49 seconds remaining :eek:

edit: Time for a bit of OT.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
I only saw the game Friday night in Tucson, but what I have seen of the RR against the Stars and followed in game reports makes me think they will not make it back to Tucson for Games 6 & 7.

Watching the Stars against the Roadrunners was like watching the Roadrunners against the Barracuda, but on the wrong end of that equation.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I only saw the game Friday night in Tucson, but what I have seen of the RR against the Stars and followed in game reports makes me think they will not make it back to Tucson for Games 6 & 7.

Watching the Stars against the Roadrunners was like watching the Roadrunners against the Barracuda, but on the wrong end of that equation.

Roadrunners beat the Stars both regular season games in Texas.

Roadrunners road record is better than their home record.

What they’re going to have to do is dictate the pace. Listening to the radio stream last night it was obvious that when they play the aggressive “Tocchet” way the Stars had a lot of trouble handling them. They didn’t do that in the first period and got into the hole they were in.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
^ I hope you are right, but I am still sticking to my analysis until I see/hear something that changes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->