TUBI (the general all-things-TUBI thread)

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I couldn't find a general thread about TUBI - and it just seemed unfair - but if there's one, please merge.

I have access to Disney+, Prime, Shudder and Netflix, but my favorite streamer is by far TUBI. And there's A LOT of stuff on it, so I thought we should have a place for recommandation and whatnots.

I realized yesterday that I, Madman (Movies: - Last Movie You Watched and Rate It | Mid-Spring Edition. Happy Beltane!), which has been pretty hard to see for some time, had been added and that prompted me to post this. I also recommend watching both Waxwork films, Bubba Ho-Tep (which I will probably rewatch very soon), and maybe Lifeforce if you haven't seen it. I am very interested in other recommendations of this type.

Some of the most surprising find include Aria (a collective by Godard, Altman, Jarman, and cie), Greenaway's 8 1/2 Women (and 3 other Greenaway films!), and The Ceremony (a documentary about Catherine Robbe-Grillet, my next film to watch).

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Just started the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings on Tubi. Also a pretty good service to play viewing roulette with ... watch something and see what movie the recommend next. I did that for a run of about four movies a few months ago. The algorhythm seems a little wiser and less self-promotional than something like Netflix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad