***!?!? TSN's NHL draft coverage in Canada

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Aren't they still splitting the draft into two days, or did that go by the wayside when they shortened the draft to 7 rounds?

I'll have to tape it and watch when I get home from a friend's 35th birthday party... which means I'll definitely be watching while drunk. :cheers:

As for the timeslot, move it wherever you want, it'll never be a significant TV event so long as the players they draft are 5 years away from actually being impact players in the league. Same reason they don't cover more than the first round: people just don't care, more's the pity.

alex'S girl

Mar 22, 2006
Will there be a replay anywhere online?

Since I don't get any of the above channels I was wondering if there will be a replay or pod cast anywhere online later? :shakehead

OilerOlli*

Predatore said:
don't like the starting time. It means that the draft will start at midnight here in Sweden.. and probably not be over until morning. I have some heavy coffee drinking ahead of me next weekend :)

At midnight you will already cry in your bed after the Sweden loss to Germany. :D ;)

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Boomhower said:
Which country is this?

Another question. What is the format this season?? IN past seasons they did the first 3 rounds on day 1 and the rest of the draft on day 2 (Sunday).

Will they only do 1 round on Saturday night?
the best province of canada ! :propeller

DarthSather99

Mar 2, 2002
NYC
Visit site
I believe the 6PM EST time is due to the World Cup games. I read that somewhere.

Still have not seen any confirmation that this is definetly on web radio LIVE somewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad