Tsn Top 50 Rookies- I can't find it

sandbox

Nov 6, 2005
Does anyone remeber the article Tsn came out with in Decemberish? It had ranked 50 of the top rookie prospects, ect 1)Crosby 2) AO 3) Phaneuf...PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE REMEBERS THIS, i feel like i'm taking crazy pills..haha I specfically remeber reading the article and it being up on Tsn for a while. Now, I can't find any archeive of it in google or in this thread. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! thanks, LW

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Does anyone remeber the article Tsn came out with in Decemberish? It had ranked 50 of the top rookie prospects, ect 1)Crosby 2) AO 3) Phaneuf...PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE REMEBERS THIS, i feel like i'm taking crazy pills..haha I specfically remeber reading the article and it being up on Tsn for a while. Now, I can't find any archeive of it in google or in this thread. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! thanks, LW

What is this google, and tsn you talk about? Those pills have made you make up fake companies... take it easy on the pills ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad