News Article: TSN Prospects

Thai jet*

Oct 23, 2014
Thailand
http://www.tsn.ca/tsn-hockey-s-top-30-nhl-affiliated-prospects-1.183391

Kind of crazy. 3 of the top 17 belong to the Jets. Nearly 20% when proportionally 3% should. These include top RW and D. This team should do real well for the foreseeable future. Good on Chevy and the scouts.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
thought i read an article last week that claimed that Nylander's the top prospect (which was LOLfunny). not sure Domi should be #1, but whatevs

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
thought i read an article last week that claimed that Nylander's the top prospect (which was LOLfunny). not sure Domi should be #1, but whatevs

Max Domi at number one?? WTF???

He made quite an impression on Button at the WJC (and earned it). With his small size will his truculent style translate to the NHL? I don't much like Max but I like his game. Think Brendan Gallagher with more speed, more talent and 10-15 lbs more muscle.

Donald

Jan 31, 2013
Don't worry, once Domi makes the Coyotes and everyone realizes that he doesn't play for the Leafs we'll stop hearing about him on TSN, no matter what kind of success he has.

Now let's all say a prayer that Mats Sundin doesn't have a son that turns into an NHL prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad