Tsn not showing the final of the u-18??

toastman344*

Those Morons...Hopefully they'll be bombarded with angry emails ! I wanted to see the Yanks Smoke the Russians..and believe me...THEY WILL !

toastman344*

I dont think it makes sense anymore ...to claim that we were the second best team in this tourney...not after the way we got drubbed by Sweden today...yes I saw it...pitiful 3rd period...

I saw the Slovak USA game too, which was very one sided ... as well as watching the semi final Can-US game...where we were outshot decisively ...and likewise utterly dominated in the OT...that's the worst I ever saw a Canadian team play 4 on 4...

The Better Team won no doubt about it...& if the Russians do beat these Yanks...which I stil doubt...more power to them !

FreshClean

Aug 29, 2006
Federer vs. Nadal, #1 vs. #2, with the Spanish stallion taking it home against the Swiss dominator.

What more can you ask for?

toastman344*

Tell me u dont work for TSN...Bloody Tennis...rather than an U18 Gold Medal USA vs. Russia Hockey classic, featuring some of the most highly touted youngsters on the planet...

You wanna watch tennis?...rather than hockey?...tune into a Yankee broadcast...

If TSN can't do for the U18's...anything close to what they've done for the U20's...for which the Canadian veiwing public has richly rewarded them IN SPADES !...then fine...

Turn the U18 Tourney over to Roger's or whoever...

pouskin74*

Canada was clearly a better team than russia from the earlier game between the two team

in olympic games 2006 russia won sweden in 2 game 5:0!! sweden won tournament!!! so what we have to do now??? clearly best team didnt won!!??:biglaugh:

toastman344*

You have to win the games that matter ...last time I checked...

We lost ( albeit in a SO ) in the semis to the Yanks, who were certainly better in that game IMO...+ we lost Big Time to Sweden ...

So basically our Kidz lost...But ...Hopefully they'l get their revenge in the U18 in August

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->