TSN Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
I honestly don't think Ottawa will take Price.

Yes Muckler said he likes him, and he also said it'll be a tough decision to decide whether or not to take a goalie, but in todays Sun he was quoted as saying the scouting staff thinks they could a player who could play this year at #9.

That doesn't sound like Price. It sounds more like O'Marra or Bourret.

fischer8

Jul 9, 2004
I like their selection for Detroit, Guillaume Latendresse. The Wings need a power-forward and even if he only becomes a 3rd/4th liner, at least he will be someone who will check and has size.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
only care about top 6 right now since the jackets pick 6. thats pretty much how i see it going and how i hope it goes

Vic Rattlehead*

Jori_18_23 said:
Hmm they have the Avs taking Stastny in the first round, I was hoping they would use one of their two second rounders on him.

I'd love ot see the Bruins draft him in the second round, to bring brothers Yan and Paul Statsny together.

Slangston

Buffalo Sabres
Apr 3, 2003
Western New York
TheCoach said:
I honestly don't think Ottawa will take Price.

Yes Muckler said he likes him, and he also said it'll be a tough decision to decide whether or not to take a goalie, but in todays Sun he was quoted as saying the scouting staff thinks they could a player who could play this year at #9.

That doesn't sound like Price. It sounds more like O'Marra or Bourret.

If I were a Sens fan I wouldn't pay any attention to what Muckler says. Back in 96 when he was still the GM for the Sabres he held a draft related press conference. He specifically told the media that the guy the Sabres were looking at was Josh Holden, and they'd select him if he were available. Come draft day, Holden was still on the board, yet they opted for Erik Rasmussen.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
It's official: Muckler has ruined the pleasure of looking at mock drafts for Senators fans. Every single one I've seen so far has us taking Price.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
King Henry I said:
Given the Isles recent drafting strategy I doubt that Milbury takes a wildcard in Zagrapan over Bourret. But hey, who really knows?

I think Zagrapan is a safer bet at this point to be a great scorer than Bourret, who more predicts to be possibly anywhere from a 1st to 3rd liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad