TSN: Meeting all night, continuning through morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMckenzie

Jul 23, 2003
felixno44 said:
sorry bob, but not today(wednesday) :biglaugh:

See, the mistake you made was "not feeling overly optimistic and thinking today was the day they signed on the dotted line." :biglaugh:

Beauty's line might just be my favorite line of the lockout. I almost used it on the air today. Should have. ;)

Seriously, though, some people wonder why I bother posting on HF boards and the answer is really simple. If you go through a lot of the threads, especially today, there is a lot of good information and insight and opinion. That's why I post and why I read. Believe me, guys, I get more from your stuff on the boards than you do from me. I think I'm beginning to tear up. Well, maybe not quite. LOL. And you do have your share of twits on the board, too. :D :biglaugh:

Good job everyone.

nyrmessier011

Feb 9, 2005
Charlotte/NYC
BobMckenzie said:
See, the mistake you made was "not feeling overly optimistic and thinking today was the day they signed on the dotted line." :biglaugh:

Beauty's line might just be my favorite line of the lockout. I almost used it on the air today. Should have. ;)

Seriously, though, some people wonder why I bother posting on HF boards and the answer is really simple. If you go through a lot of the threads, especially today, there is a lot of good information and insight and opinion. That's why I post and why I read. Believe me, guys, I get more from your stuff on the boards than you do from me. I think I'm beginning to tear up. Well, maybe not quite. LOL. And you do have your share of twits on the board, too. :D :biglaugh:

Good job everyone.

Bob, your the man!!! Please continue to post here after all this garbage is over. We love your insight and keep up the good work. I'm sure I can speak for everybody and say you are the best in the business.

ResidentAlien*

BobMckenzie said:

Good job everyone.

Thanks Bob...if you were my sister I'd kiss you!

Skk82

Mar 30, 2004
Arlington, VA
ResidentAlien said:
Thanks Bob...if you were my sister I'd kiss you!

we all echo that sentiment.

and it would have been hilarious if bob said it on the air, say at 11:00 AM this morning, right before the snowball really got rolling.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
BobMckenzie said:

Good job everyone.

See this people, this is what keeps us coming back :D

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
BobMckenzie said:

Good job everyone.

Hi Mr. McKenzie ;)

I guess i can speak for all of us here, I just wanna thank you for all the information you have given to us during that whole mess. For me in particular its great to have you posting here. As live in germany its quite difficult to get any NHL info aside from the web and with you giving some inside scoop on a fan-board its great way to get quality information. Oh, one more thing, once you get your hands on the new CBA, let us know. I cant wait to read the whole 600+ pages.
Keep up the great work.

Greetings from Germany

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
BobMckenzie said:

Good job everyone.
You are a smart class act. ;)

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Just lets make a sticky. Every user has to make a post including a "hail to Bob" in this one every day or get banned for a week. Thats the least we can do. ;)

Jokes aside. Thanks Bob for all your info, now just talk some more of the media guys into joining this board and we ll have best info all around. HF rules! :bow: :bow:

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Peter10 said:
Jokes aside. Thanks Bob for all your info, now just talk some more of the media guys into joining this board and we ll have best info all around. HF rules! :bow: :bow:

Gord Miller posted a couple times during the WJC. We just need Pierre McGuire and some WHAMMO posts.

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Steadfast said:
Gord Miller posted a couple times during the WJC. We just need Pierre McGuire and some WHAMMO posts.

Yeah Miller and McGuire would be great, Bob you know your task. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->