TSN: Glass to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
TSN's Pierre McGuire and Gord Miller just reported live from the MTS Centre during the first intermission of an NHL Classics game and said Glass has the inside track to start for Team Canada. They also think Nastiuk and Dubnyk will battle it out for the backup role.

That's wierd because I've watched most of the action and Beauchemin looked the most comfortable out there to me, and Dubnyk played the best last night. Nastiuk was pretty solid last night. Glass didn't look great but was ok.

I'm not dissapointed because all can definitely do the job but I am surprized.

RoyIsALegend*

I want Nastiuk in goal, but I'll gladly take Glass as the starter as long as Nast can be back-up and get some action.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
BuppY said:
I think Beauchemin should be the starter or Dubnyk!!!!

Honestly.. I have no reason to disagree with this as any of these goalies would be selected started... BUT I have a feeling it will be glass because of his ability to stay focused when not facing much action aswell as Nastiuk due to his play tonight and his resume with this age group.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Dubnyk was my pre camp choice but he has let in two shaky behind the net goals... that might hurt his chances IMO .. u never know though.. maybe a back up?

leafaholix*

Hopefully we see Jeff Glass and Kevin Nastiuk as the goaltenders.

Spungy

Jan 21, 2003
Cranbrook
Visit site
congratulations

i would like to Congratulate Jeff Glass! We can't wait to watch him show the rest of the country what we get to see all the time! WTG!!

Pedrostallion1

Jun 29, 2004
Hear Hear Spungy.....

Spungy said:
i would like to Congratulate Jeff Glass! We can't wait to watch him show the rest of the country what we get to see all the time! WTG!!

Very excited for Glass and the people of the Kootenay's now have a couple of more reasons to cheer even harder for team Canada.

Way to go Glass & Dawes...c'mon Team Canada bring home the Gold!!!!!!!!

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
FSU Seminoles said:
who was the goalie with the black and grey pads ? I know he's not Beauchemain nor Dubnyk ...

I guess that would have been Glass. Although I believe Glass has black and blue pads with a little gold trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->