TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Going back to 690 commercials for a sec., have any of you heard their Habs Hot Topic promos over the last 2 weeks? They have Campbell with a fake voice speaking gibberish and sounding like a screaming child. I cannot believe how low these guys are willing to go, it's cringeworthy. Any show that involves Campbell and Gallo is a guaranteed fail and yet they keep getting opportunities. Knuckleheads at 690 don't give a crap about their audience.

Reactions: Pickles

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Going back to 690 commercials for a sec., have any of you heard their Habs Hot Topic promos over the last 2 weeks? They have Campbell with a fake voice speaking gibberish and sounding like a screaming child. I cannot believe how low these guys are willing to go, it's cringeworthy. Any show that involves Campbell and Gallo is a guaranteed fail and yet they keep getting opportunities. Knuckleheads at 690 don't give a crap about their audience.
Bell Media owns how many local stations now? That's why they don't care about their audience. You'll either listen to 690 or some other station they happen to own.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
The only other I can think of is Céline Galipeau, but I don't think she did sports.
She had short very dark (almost black) hair. I'm thinking that she worked at SRC but maybe she was on TVA or TQS. I checked out an older photo of Turcotte and the hairdo was close but I'm pretty sure it's not her I'm thinking of.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
I'm sorry if this was shared already.

And it's from TVA Spanre, so in french, so sorry again.

But, essentially, Renaud (an 'insider', he told us himself) getting destroyed after his reply to Mario Dumont (someone who shouldn't know a whole lot about hockey)

Débat enflammé à «La joute des séries»! - TVA Sports
Wowwww.. . What an idiot.. Hey Renaud, we dont want Marc to tell us his plan in details. .anyway the 30 other GM knows MB's plan... Wow

Reactions: PhysicX

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Machabée was on TLMEP for the Thursday taping of the show that will be aired this Sunday:

Hopefully, she was on at the same time as Bergevin.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Last evening's AC was fully dedicated to Machabée. They had a lot of interesting questions. Her favorite hockey player to interview is Luc Robitaille -- he comes at you from left field all the time and his answers are funny.

Chantal mentioned that her kids played with or against several members of the Habs. A lot happens in 34 years, I guess. Charles Hudon played with her son Simon. Daniel Audette played with her other son, Hugo. And Jonathan Drouin played against her son Simon. She's known these players since there were 10 or 11 years old.

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DZeKu3qX4AAxvMx.jpg:large

Lol, Drioun.

28um5n.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Sean Campbell has become the new defender of everything MB and the Habs on TSN690. It seems whenever someone there criticizes the Habs even a little you can hear the irritation in Campbell's voice whenever he pipes up with his 2 cents worth defending the Habs.

Campbell needs to be put with Melnick on a more regular basis so Melnick can growl at him to shut him up. :)

Last edited:

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Sean Campbell has become the new defender of everything MB and the Habs on TSN690. It seems whenever someone there criticizes the Habs even a little you can hear the irritation in Campbell voice whenever he pipes up with his 2 cents worth defending the Habs.

Campbell needs to be put with Melnick on a more regular basis so Melnick can growl at him to shut him up. :)

Been like that for awhile now . its hilarious because its so obvious lol

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Been like that for awhile now . its hilarious because its so obvious lol

Yeah I've been meaning to mention it before but kept forgetting until I heard him again today and he always seems so irritated while doing it. :laugh:

I also heard Tony this morning when talking about Price saying he doesn't want to run Price out of town while saying something about Price not saluting the fans after games. He should've said the same when him and Nilan did a 180 on PK and turned everything regarding PK into a lets crap on PK segment before he was traded.

Fans who listen and especially those who listen a lot notice these type of things, even when these on air guys deny they are doing it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Guillaume Latendresse on AC just made a pitch to bring back Maxim Lapierre hahah...usually i like his input

I caught him saying that. Moar bottom liners, just what we need.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Oldie but goodie. The guy has no shame, then again that's exactly what you need to do this.

This is the same guy who came in here claiming he was concussed and in the video he's jumping around and kicking with no problems. Apparently, there are no ailments when it comes to hamming it up for the camera and the lure of having his name mentioned by celebrities on an American TV show.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
I have stopped listening to Marinaro a long time ago . is he still going on about Price not saluting the fans ... Wow lol

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Marinaro with the character assassination over Price not saluting the fans?

Who gives a flying ****.

Jesus christ.

Is he doing this again today? He was making a much bigger deal out of that yesterday than it really is since I don't think anyone really cares. Yesterday while trying to make this a big deal he said I don't want to drive Carey Price out of town. Well then just shut up about it Tony.

It seems like it's the PK thing all over again with Tony who did a 180 on PK and didn't have much good to say about PK in the 3 or 4 months before he was traded along with his buddy Nilan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->