ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: hockey20000

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I was just joking. I don't care.

Yes.

He also has Canada and the U.S. in the Semi's. I'm not sure how that's possible if they reseed for the Semis.
Canada loses a game and ends up behind whoever finishes 2nd in the other group in a tie break. Or if the US have an unexpected stumble.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Canada loses a game and ends up behind whoever finishes 2nd in the other group in a tie break. Or if the US have an unexpected stumble.
Yes. Good point.

I still think Canada / Sweden is all but guaranteed. We'll see. Maybe Canada will get lucky, take Sweden's spot in the semis and get "Slovakia". :)

Reactions: hockey20000

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
could be one of those tournaments finland suprises everyone again and makes it to the gold medal game while no one paying attention to them lol . they done it more then once in last decade.

Reactions: Statsy and jj cale

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
could be one of those tournaments finland suprises everyone again and makes it to the gold medal game while no one paying attention to them lol . they done it more then once in last decade.
Or, perhaps, Slovakia does the same. There are usually surprises.

Reactions: Chainshot

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Or, perhaps, Slovakia does the same. There are usually surprises.
It’s hard to say. Finland for sure. You can never count them out. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they beat Canada tomorrow.

Slovakia on the other hand, don’t have much of a defence this year. Forward group is amazing no doubt, but I don’t know how much they can hold up against this years big 3.
We’ll see I guess. Can’t wait for puck drop!

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
It’s hard to say. Finland for sure. You can never count them out. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they beat Canada tomorrow.

Slovakia on the other hand, don’t have much of a defence this year. Forward group is amazing no doubt, but I don’t know how much they can hold up against this years big 3.
I could see that happening, Canada does not even have their goalie situation set yet which is always a recipe for an upset, adding 2 new guys on defense at short notice too.

Reactions: czechcanadian

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

Me, too.

I think Canada will do better than we expect. :) I would love to see Canada avoid Sweden or the U.S. in the semis. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad