Tryamkin’s Top 125 2018 December Draft Rankings

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
It's going to be a good year for the Czech's, quite a few should go in R2, looks like some people don't know this yet.
Like who, explain who you think should be there. I don’t think there’s a way Malik or Jenik touch the 2nd.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
No way, he's not close to being a 2rd, he's the best Canadian in the draft no doubt.
I don’t know what you’re on but Woo, Veleno, Merkley, Dobson, Smith and a few others are all way superior. What do you base this on? Craig Button? :laugh:

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
I don’t know what you’re on but Woo, Veleno, Merkley, Dobson, Smith and a few others are all way superior. What do you base this on? Craig Button? :laugh:

No, looks like you suck at this, cause if you look around at least 3 sources have him as a 1rd.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
No he isn’t.. maybe in your Czech fantasy ranking.

Replying to the post above this too.

So you aren't denying that they are ranked to go int he 1st 3rd's.

Uh yes he is, do some more research before making posts like this, like I said, looks like people don't know.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
No, looks like you suck at this, cause if you look around at least 3 sources have him as a 1rd.
He could potential go late 1st. He’s ranked 32 for me, not 90. What he isn’t, is the best Canadian player in the draft, that’s absurd :laugh:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Replying to the post above this too.

So you aren't denying that they are ranked to go int he 1st 3rd's.

Uh yes he is, do some more research before making posts like this, like I said, looks like people don't know.
I’ve watched countless hours and seen over 3 games for everyone on this list. I’m not denying anything again, stop trying to pin me into things I don’t say. Most of the players you mentioned are in my list so I don’t understand what you’re composing about.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
He could potential go late 1st. He’s ranked 32 for me, not 90. What he isn’t, is the best Canadian player in the draft, that’s absurd :laugh:

He's ranked to go mid 1st to top 10, it's not absurd he could end up as the top ranked Canadian at all.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
I’ve watched countless hours and seen over 3 games for everyone on this list. I’m not denying anything again, stop trying to pin me into things I don’t say. Most of the players you mentioned are in my list so I don’t understand what you’re composing about.

The rest are not sub-par, maybe to you.

So the Czech's not on your list you haven't seen at least 3 games from them, ok, like I said, you don't know.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
The rest are not sub-par, maybe to you.

So the Czech's not on your list you haven't seen at least 3 games from them, ok, like I said, you don't know.
You’re crazy my friend, I can’t wait to @ you after draft day when you’re completely wrong.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
This guys just trying to piss you off. The list looks solid to me, keep it up. Although, gotta say I think Wilde and dahlin have the highest ceilings in the draft, but i doubt Wilde will ever come close to reaching it, very inconsistent. Kind of like Kostin from last years draft.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Also, Dominik bokk is the hischier of this draft year. I would be shocked if he isn't top 15 pick

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
You’re crazy my friend, I can’t wait to @ you after draft day when you’re completely wrong.

@ me, ok, completly wrong I'll hardly be, best Czech draft year at least in a very long time, you'll see.

The fact you put Zadina in 3rd ahead of Boqvist destroys all your credibility right there.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
@ me, ok, completly wrong I'll hardly be, best Czech draft year at least in a very long time, you'll see.

The fact you put Zadina in 3rd ahead of Boqvist destroys all your credibility right there.
Thanks for you’re fantastic input with great points to back it up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->