True or False

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
False. Allen will get the lion's share.

T/F: Pietrangelo wins the Norris next season after entering god-mode for the majority of this upcoming post-season.

True, so long as the blues make the yoffs. Might even win it this year.

T/F: Berglund wins a cup in his career.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015

What kind of a cup?

False. He looks perfecting happy winning this plate.
5d898ce1d1d8a607dc8e247452bd5556.jpg

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis

False ---- I think Bergie will expend his remaining best hockey here in St. Louis which means his odds for a Cup aren't good.

T/F: It's a slam dunk that at least 2 of the following will be included in a deal this off season for a top forward------ Winnipeg's 1st rd pick, Kryou, Thompson or Kostin

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
False ---- I think Bergie will expend his remaining best hockey here in St. Louis which means his odds for a Cup aren't good.

T/F: It's a slam dunk that at least 2 of the following will be included in a deal this off season for a top forward------ Winnipeg's 1st rd pick, Kryou, Thompson or Kostin

True, I think Thompson+WPG 1st will be main parts of a deal.

T/F: We add a top 6C at the draft, and then sign a big name UFA to truly solidify our top 9, and make us a potential contender again.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

T/F: We add a top 6C at the draft, and then sign a big name UFA to truly solidify our top 9, and make us a potential contender again.

True!

1st bolded:

Plekanec.jpg

2nd bolded:

KeenAdventurousIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

T/F: Allen suck continue and he will be proven NHL worst #1 goaltender? :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis

False: I think we either get ROR in a trade from Buffalo, resign Stastny (gulp), or go with Robert Thomas as our 2nd line Center next year.

As far as signing a free agent, this will be predicated on whether DA works out a big trade or not. I'm going to say he does work out a big trade for a top 6 forward and he calls it a day for his opening day lineup in October.

T/F: Dunn will end up being Petro's primary partner next year on defense.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
False: I think we either get ROR in a trade from Buffalo, resign Stastny (gulp), or go with Robert Thomas as our 2nd line Center next year.

As far as signing a free agent, this will be predicated on whether DA works out a big trade or not. I'm going to say he does work out a big trade for a top 6 forward and he calls it a day for his opening day lineup in October.

T/F: Dunn will end up being Petro's primary partner next year on defense.
False. I think Eddy and Petro made a pretty good pairing this year and will carry through. Dunn and Parayko will be paired together and hopefully Parayko gets back on his game.

T/F: Colt55 will respond in this thread that is not in the trade forum :naughty: :laugh:

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
False. I think Eddy and Petro made a pretty good pairing this year and will carry through. Dunn and Parayko will be paired together and hopefully Parayko gets back on his game.

T/F: Colt55 will respond in this thread that is not in the trade forum :naughty: :laugh:
True if we state that trading Thomas+Kyrou for Pacioretty is a good idea :sarcasm:

T/F Blues defensemen will score more goals than Tarasenko. (For reference, 44 goals from the defense this year)

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
True if we state that trading Thomas+Kyrou for Pacioretty is a good idea :sarcasm:

T/F Blues defensemen will score more goals than Tarasenko. (For reference, 44 goals from the defense this year)
Absolutely true. I have no doubt! T/F Mike Yeo will be head coach of the St. Louis Blues at the end of the 2018-19 season.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
True. A top two finish in the division will ensure it.

T/F Jake Walman will spend at least half the season on the Blues roster.

False - great question but with the Blues potentially being stuck with both Bouw and Gunnarson going into next yr, I don't see how the Blues make room for Walman next yr. Especially since Schmaltz will likely occupy a spot next yr as well.

T/F: Marty Brodeur will get an interview opportunity with another NHL team for a GM opening this off season.

Reactions: Hrkac Circus

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
Eazy true.

T/F Will Army sign this off-season new assistant coach (powerplay) in Blues?

False, I think the coaches will remain the same with the hope 1-2 new top 6 forwards changes the PP.

T/F - Armstrong makes at least 2 trades by the end of the draft?

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
False, I think the coaches will remain the same with the hope 1-2 new top 6 forwards changes the PP.

T/F - Armstrong makes at least 2 trades by the end of the draft?
True. I think there will be at least one to bring in a Top 6 forward and at least one more to shed a contract (Gunnarsson, Sobotka)

T/F - The Blues have a new goalie coach for 2018-19

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
True. I think there will be at least one to bring in a Top 6 forward and at least one more to shed a contract (Gunnarsson, Sobotka)

T/F - The Blues have a new goalie coach for 2018-19

False. Blues will stay pat with their coaching staff.

T/F - Husso steals the starting job from Jake Allen this year

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
False. Husso spends the year in San Antonio.

T/F - Schmaltz is extended and remains on the NHL roster for 2018-2019.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
False. Husso spends the year in San Antonio.

T/F - Schmaltz is extended and remains on the NHL roster for 2018-2019.

True. Schmaltz finds his game and becomes a solid contributor to the team.

T/F - Army stands pat in the offseason/pre-season and fills the roster with prospects and maybe one or two overpaid retreads.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
True. Schmaltz finds his game and becomes a solid contributor to the team.

T/F - Army stands pat in the offseason/pre-season and fills the roster with prospects and maybe one or two overpaid retreads.
False, he was too active trying to acquire someone after moving Stastny at the TDL to simply stand pat.

T/F- Thompson plays fewer NHL games this season than he did last year.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
False. He mainly plays with Brodziak and Barbashev on the 4th line, which isn’t a bad thing by any means.

T/F- Brayden Schenn plays his second consecutive full season at center.
True unless Tavares signs, Thomas is as good or better than advertised, and Fabbri cant go at LW - then maybe Schenn moves to LW.

T/F Mike Yeo is relieved of coaching duties if Blues miss playoffs in 18/19

Reactions: CaliBlues710

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
True unless Tavares signs, Thomas is as good or better than advertised, and Fabbri cant go at LW - then maybe Schenn moves to LW.

T/F Mike Yeo is relieved of coaching duties if Blues miss playoffs in 18/19
True. 2yrs in a row would be unacceptable.

T/F Mike Yeo isnt allowed to touch the Power Play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad