True or False

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
False. I say Blues take it slow with Husso. Not that Husso couldn't do it, just think the Blues will stay cautious with him.

True or False:

Robert Thomas scores 40 points or more next year for Blues in his NHL Rookie Season.

False. I think he’s in the mid to upper 30’s though.

True or False: We trade for RNH at the draft, and then bring in one of JT, Kovy, or JVR in UFA.

If it’s JT, Schenn moves back to RW, fixing that top 6 hole.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
False. I think he’s in the mid to upper 30’s though.

True or False: We trade for RNH at the draft, and then bring in one of JT, Kovy, or JVR in UFA.

If it’s JT, Schenn moves back to RW, fixing that top 6 hole.

I'll say True, Blues will make a blockbuster deal with Edmonton to get RNH which would possibly involve the Blues unloading an unwanted contract. And the Blues will make a strong push for both Kovalchuk and JVR via Free Agency, netting at least 1 of them.

True or False:

Blues will find a buyer and trade Bouwmeester in off-season for draft pick.

bluesfan3109

Let's Go Blues!!!
Jan 26, 2015
STL/IL
I'll say True, Blues will make a blockbuster deal with Edmonton to get RNH which would possibly involve the Blues unloading an unwanted contract. And the Blues will make a strong push for both Kovalchuk and JVR via Free Agency, netting at least 1 of them.

True or False:

Blues will find a buyer and trade Bouwmeester in off-season for draft pick.
False. DA and staff love Bouw way too much.

T/F: San Antonio wins the Calder Cup next year with STL staff finally being able to run our AHL team?

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
False. DA and staff love Bouw way too much.

T/F: San Antonio wins the Calder Cup next year with STL staff finally being able to run our AHL team?

This is a great question. I'm going to say True. How long can Dylan Strome keep playing in the minors, Tucson, AZ's affiliate, has to drop.

True of False: Jordan Schmaltz will be playing for another NHL team come September.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
This is a great question. I'm going to say True. How long can Dylan Strome keep playing in the minors, Tucson, AZ's affiliate, has to drop.

True of False: Jordan Schmaltz will be playing for another NHL team come September.
False. He will be slotting on our 3rd pair behind the big two with Bouwmeester as his partner.

The Blues will have neither Hutton or Allen to start next season in goal. T or F.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
False. He will be slotting on our 3rd pair behind the big two with Bouwmeester as his partner.

The Blues will have neither Hutton or Allen to start next season in goal. T or F.
True. I think Hutton will walk in free agency and the Blues find a way to move Allen. He's too frustrating. They'll acquire a starter via trade and have Husso backing up.

T/F: Mike Yeo finishes the 2019 season behind the bench.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
T/F: Mike Yeo finishes the 2019 season behind the bench.

True. Blues have a way better season next year IMO.

Also true. Blues I think trade Allen, let Hutton walk, and sign Raanta to go 1A/B with Husso. Ransku then becomes the biggest homer since we have a Finnish duo in net.

T/F: Blues manage to get the 7th seed, drawing Vegas, and then power their way through the Pacific bracket.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
True. Blues have a way better season next year IMO.

Also true. Blues I think trade Allen, let Hutton walk, and sign Raanta to go 1A/B with Husso. Ransku then becomes the biggest homer since we have a Finnish duo in net.

T/F: Blues manage to get the 7th seed, drawing Vegas, and then power their way through the Pacific bracket.
False, Vegas would kill us

T or F: Tarasenko rebounds with over 85 points next season?

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
False, our captains will remain the same.

T/F: Fabbri will eclipse 55 points
False, but it will be close. I'm going to predict 21/27/48 for Fabbri next year in 75 games.

T/F: One of the "Big 4" scores either 15+ goals or 40+ points in the NHL next season.

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
False, but it will be close. I'm going to predict 21/27/48 for Fabbri next year in 75 games.

T/F: One of the "Big 4" scores either 15+ goals or 40+ points in the NHL next season.

True, I think Kyrou eclipses 40 points his first season.

T/F: Pietrangelo plays the entire season w/o Bouwmeester next year and comes in 2nd in Norris voting.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
True, I think Kyrou eclipses 40 points his first season.

T/F: Pietrangelo plays the entire season w/o Bouwmeester next year and comes in 2nd in Norris voting.

False -- Armstrong values depth at the Defensive position and will hold onto Bouwmeester hoping he has value at trade deadline next season.

True or False: Blues will actually acquire a RW that shoots right handed and play on the 2nd line (Top 6 player)?

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
False -- Armstrong values depth at the Defensive position and will hold onto Bouwmeester hoping he has value at trade deadline next season.

True or False: Blues will actually acquire a RW that shoots right handed and play on the 2nd line (Top 6 player)?
True, we'll sign Kovalchuk :laugh:

T or F: Our PP will be better next season

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
True, we'll sign Kovalchuk :laugh:

T or F: Our PP will be better next season

True (God I hope so). I have no doubt that it will be changed. Especially with what moves are made in the off season.

True/False: A former Blue becomes head coach of the Rampage next season.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
True (God I hope so). I have no doubt that it will be changed. Especially with what moves are made in the off season.

True/False: A former Blue becomes head coach of the Rampage next season.

I'll say false but I'd really love if Jackman got the job.

True/False: Schmaltz plays 41+ games next year. Alternatively, T/F, Schmaltz plays more games than Bortuzzo next season.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
I'll say false but I'd really love if Jackman got the job.

True/False: Schmaltz plays 41+ games next year. Alternatively, T/F, Schmaltz plays more games than Bortuzzo next season.

False

True/False--Jake Allen posts over a .917 save percentage as the Blues' starting goaltender next year.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
False

True/False--Jake Allen posts over a .917 save percentage as the Blues' starting goaltender next year.
False
Jake Allen will showcase .850 save percentage as Arizona Coyotes in next season.

rwVGW.gif

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
False obviously , he'll be at either Buffalo or the Islanders lol but 8:50 maybe generous lol .
Jordan Kyrou gets to start in he top 6 & immediately goes on a tear , showing his inner Matt Barzal & is instantly a point per game , highlight reel hogging superstar ?

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
False obviously , he'll be at either Buffalo or the Islanders lol but 8:50 maybe generous lol .
Jordan Kyrou gets to start in he top 6 & immediately goes on a tear , showing his inner Matt Barzal & is instantly a point per game , highlight reel hogging superstar ?
False, Tarasenko will have at least half the highlights himself

T or F: Vince Dunn hits 40 points next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad