Value of: Troy Terry

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
If he played the Avs every game he'd score 40 on the season. He scored 4 goals in 4 games in Denver and has 3 in the other 27 games. Around 40% of his points came in those 4 games against the Avs played in Denver, other than that he did really little on the scoreboard, but he is showing flashes of skill that haven't been translating in against others.

Reactions: duckpuck and MCB

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
If he played the Avs every game he'd score 40 on the season. He scored 4 goals in 4 games in Denver and has 3 in the other 27 games. Around 40% of his points came in those 4 games against the Avs played in Denver, other than that he did really little on the scoreboard, but he is showing flashes of skill that haven't been translating in against others.
Half his goals against the Avs were dekes that hung Miska's jockstrap from the rafters. Without Miska Terry wouldn't have done much against the Avs.

Reactions: Getz2noone

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Half his goals against the Avs were dekes that hung Miska's jockstrap from the rafters. Without Miska Terry wouldn't have done much against the Avs.
I know :laugh:

Just a microcosm of small things where everything seems to be going to plan for him when he plays in Denver.

Reactions: Richard88

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The kid has a ton of skill. Obviously he was a stud at DU, but his breakout in the NHL hasn’t exactly happened. What would the return look like coming from the Avs?

Timmins+ ?

I would hope we’re not ready to move him yet, he’s been arguably our best player over the last month... I think he will be fine once we get some sort of Nhl level centers in the line up

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
He hasn't proved enough to be worth much but has shown flashes of enough skill to be worth taking a risk on keeping. Ducks are lacking offense and Terry will hopefully be a top 6 forward for a long time.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ducks are going to keep Terry. He's only 23 yo and is starting to find his game. Has made a lot of progress this season even on a struggling Ducks team where he has little support. If he can be a .50 PPG player on this team this season, that really gives me a lot of hope for him to be a Top 6 force moving forward. That is like a .70 PPG on most other teams, lol.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Canucks should be in on Terry. Something like Virtanen and Chatfield for Terry and a 4th would work for both sides

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
People saying Terry is “not good” in games not against Colorado clearly haven’t actually been watching the games.
I have no idea if he’s good or not. Versus the Avs, he looks like a guy that nets you multiple round one picks if you’re stupid enough to trade him.

the Avs should be in on him. He’d score 50 goals a season here.

Oct 18, 2011
Not available, kid creates multiple grade A scoring chances most nights these days, Anaheim is just a garbage offensive team as a whole he is someone we need to keep around to attempt to build an offense, so why would we trade him for defense

Reactions: lwvs84

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad