Proposal: Trouba Mega thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
Well, we know what they want from Boston so I think you are going to have to give up the equivalent of a an approximately 50 point center/wing, a 1st round pick, and a 19 year old #2-3 D. This proposal wouldn't be likely to get the Jets attention.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Well, we know what they want from Boston so I think you are going to have to give up the equivalent of a an approximately 50 point center/wing, a 1st round pick, and a 19 year old #2-3 D. This proposal wouldn't be likely to get the Jets attention.

Trouba won't get that much. That's ****ing insane. Trouba himself is a #2/3 D who wants to get paid.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
E.E. please stop talking about Nurse for Trouba and any of the stuff you are bringing up.

Trouba won't sign in Edmonton so there is ZERO point in discussing a trade between the teams. Never mind the ridiculously long unneeded posts arguing the value of players.
Why are you even talking about Connor?
Stay on topic about Trouba.

Fans calling for Chevy to trade Trouba for anything are being very short sighted. If teams / GM's allow players the luxury of UFA status (mixed with a hint of a NMC to control their destiny) when they are only RFA's. Then this will happen more and more. Eventually your team for one reason or another will be stuck in the same position.

Trouba's agent is playing chicken with the Dec-1st deadline and we're not likely to see a move (signing or trading) until then.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Both Dreger and McKenzie pretty much said that Canada isn't an option for Trouba. And Dreger also mentioned that more then likely it would take Rielly to pry Trouba out of Winnipeg. So i seriously doubt that Trouba will be going to Toronto for the price it will cost them. Doubt that Chevy has any interest in Gardiner period it's Rielly or forget it.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016

Sample sizes, my friend. Eight games of Carlo don't make him an equivalent defenseman of Trouba. If he continues his good play for, you know, the rest of the season, then you have a gem. We'll wait and see, and obviously hope for the best.

As for the OP, I don't know. A bunch of stuff and Gardiner. Kind of meh.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
This will not be well received by Jet's fans, and understandably so.

Too heavily slanted in favouring Toronto, but if somehow Lou got Chevy drunk out of his head and pulled it off, there would be no complaining from this Leaf fan........

ChickenMcNugget

Jun 20, 2014
Ontario, CA
I thought Trouba's main issue was that he didn't want to go to a canadian team because of the media and such. Value is probably ok but i think we have to give up a first as a starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad