Value of: Trocheck or Bjugstad to Calgary

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
They are both right hand shots with different upsides. I imagine they could both play RW. How much would it cost to acquire either of these guys.

As a Flames fan, I don't want to know the price on Trocheck, I'd love him on the team, but no way are we prepared to pay for him, the past couple of years hasn't Bjugstad been not himself? Or did he improve this year? Cause last i recalled i seen some fans of the Cats and other fan bases sh1t! On him, the games I've seen of the Cats, I barely noticed him on the ice so i have no input on him from my own eyes

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
As a Flames fan, I don't want to know the price on Trocheck, I'd love him on the team, but no way are we prepared to pay for him, the past couple of years hasn't Bjugstad been not himself? Or did he improve this year? Cause last i recalled i seen some fans of the Cats and other fan bases sh1t! On him, the games I've seen of the Cats, I barely noticed him on the ice so i have no input on him from my own eyes

Bjugstad played very well down the stretch on RW with Barkov. finished with 49 points.

Makes Alot more sense to target him, as he played RW and look good there.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
neither player is going anywhere unless a massive over payment comes back on bugs and i'm talking top 4 winger, good prospect and a 1st, or 2nd. tro is a no go unless we get 2-3 top line players back and even then probably a no.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Bjugstad played very well down the stretch on RW with Barkov. finished with 49 points.

Makes Alot more sense to target him, as he played RW and look good there.

The thing for me is, I'd be targeting someone who can play on the top line with Johnny and Monahan, I don't think Bjustad is the right fit, he'd probably be a good addition to the 3rd line of Bennett-Janks-Bju but it wouldn't be worth the payment and cap space.

Bigfish

Oct 12, 2016
Bjugstad would be a mid to late 1st or decent 2nd + prospect.

Troche"C"k is a no go. Don't even try. That "C" you missed in title is possibly our next captain

How about Trocheck for Blake Wheeler? The Jets need a second line center and with all our young players coming off their ELC's we could have a tough time resigning Wheeler.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
My guess, if you want Trocheck, you need to offer Monahan or Hockey in some form with add-ons on either side depending on who offer to Florida...

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
How about Trocheck for Blake Wheeler? The Jets need a second line center and with all our young players coming off their ELC's we could have a tough time resigning Wheeler.

I'm guessing that Florida doesn't want to trade a 24 year old center who just put up 31 goals, 75 points and is under contract for 4 more years at $4.75M, for a guy that will be 32 next year and is a UFA in one more season.

Bigfish

Oct 12, 2016
I'm guessing that Florida doesn't want to trade a 24 year old center who just put up 31 goals, 75 points and is under contract for 4 more years at $4.75M, for a guy that will be 32 next year and is a UFA in one more season.

I'm guessing your right but it never hurts to ask. Wheeler had 91 points this year and would be a good leader for Florida.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
At first I thought you were referring to max pacioretty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->