Recalled/Assigned: Trevor Moore to the Marlies on a conditioning loan

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Guess he doesn't need the eight days of rest. Should be up to speed by Nashville on the 27th.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Probably. Kind of crazy that if everybody get's healthy and playing again before playoffs that our 4th line could be:

Mikheyev(health)/Engvall-Spezza-Moore
That's the kind of problem I'm happy we have.
Mikheyev should stay playing with JT and Nylander, I think he looked good there and can manage being consistent with that role. Engvall also deserves 3rd line ice time based on the same evaluation.
Imo Moore is a 4th line guy on this team, but I really like Tima as well. When he pushed back against Tkachuk, :wg:

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
That's the kind of problem I'm happy we have.
Mikheyev should stay playing with JT and Nylander, I think he looked good there and can manage being consistent with that role. Engvall also deserves 3rd line ice time based on the same evaluation.
Imo Moore is a 4th line guy on this team, but I really like Tima as well. When he pushed back against Tkachuk, :wg:
Yea if Mikheyev can get back to the player he was before the injury he should be on that 2nd line, if he's struggling a bit it's nice that we can move guys around.

Reactions: saltming

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Called it:) He was manos de piedra before he got hurt. This will give him a chance to hit the deck running after the break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad