Value of: Trevor Lewis

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Lewis is one of those players that I don't think you can set a value for. He's too important inside the locker room and has been voted "Unsung Hero" by his teammates now 7 years in a row. By trading him, he loses a lot of his value. So LA is always going to want more than the receiving team is willing to part with.

Reactions: Kingspiracy

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
As an outside fan looking in, I didn't realize Lewis had that kind of value to the Kings.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
As an outside fan looking in, I didn't realize Lewis had that kind of value to the Kings.

He's a glue guy for the team. As redcard said he's the unsung hero for like forever. He's had a career year with 14 goals, is fast and defensively responsible. ( I didn't realise he's 31, makes me feel old.) I wouldn't know what to suggest his value is, just that it would be more than another team would pony up, so it's just easier to say that he's not available, to avoid hurting peoples feelings.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
He's a glue guy for the team. As redcard said he's the unsung hero for like forever. He's had a career year with 14 goals, is fast and defensively responsible. ( I didn't realise he's 31, makes me feel old.) I wouldn't know what to suggest his value is, just that it would be more than another team would pony up, so it's just easier to say that he's not available, to avoid hurting peoples feelings.

Makes perfect sense to me.

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
What about something around Jake McCabe? Would add youth to LA’s defense.

And before Sabres fans immediately yell about the value of defensemen and youth and where the team is at, I’ll say this. What Buffalo has done so far hasn’t worked. Bring in a guy for a couple years who’s competent, flexible, and can add leadership qualities.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
What about something around Jake McCabe? Would add youth to LA’s defense.

And before Sabres fans immediately yell about the value of defensemen and youth and where the team is at, I’ll say this. What Buffalo has done so far hasn’t worked. Bring in a guy for a couple years who’s competent, flexible, and can add leadership qualities.
the last thing the kings need is another young defense man. Right now we have Kevin Gravel Oscar fattenberg Paul LaDue Kurtis MacDermid all nhl ready and fighting for time. They just signed a college ufa in David Brickley They also have Kyle Clague Jacob Moverare and Austin Strand coming who they are high on Also in the system trying to earn a shot J subban A Lintuniemi and S Falkovsky So the last thing we need is another young defense man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->