Transaction summary

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Update: I think I'm up to date on NHL transactions. Still need to double check (IOW not all IR activations have been announced on VGK website with story). And finish AHL (and ECHL) transactions.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I meant to respond yesterday.

Good work. I can't think of anything else to add. How are you going to handle Quad Cities and Chicago, just VGK related transactions?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Probably do "all" AHL transactions (with indications if player is on loan from other NHL team, such as goalie, or PTO). But may only do VGK QC related (e.g., call ups to AHL).

I've seen that guys called up from ECHL to AHL numerous times may earn AHL deal in the following season.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Feel you guys should trade Leipsic for something to make a drive for the playoffs.

Would be nice, but is there really a market for him? Seems like a low draft pick in an out year kind of return.

As long as they don't chase a deal or get into an overheated trade market then by all means they should make some moves to drive to the playoffs. It may be too late though, the move they really should have made was a serviceable G over a month ago. Could have easily yielded an extra 2-4 points by now.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm curious as to what Leipsic can do once he starts scoring... he seems to be doing everything but right now... but I think once he gets the monkey off his back the flood gates will open.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Would be nice, but is there really a market for him? Seems like a low draft pick in an out year kind of return.

As long as they don't chase a deal or get into an overheated trade market then by all means they should make some moves to drive to the playoffs. It may be too late though, the move they really should have made was a serviceable G over a month ago. Could have easily yielded an extra 2-4 points by now.

I think he would be the perfect throw-in, like I'd see a draft pick going with him, but it's hard to say who Vegas would trade for as this team looks good together that there's no room. But for now I'll say it's a trade for Niklas Hjalmersson from Arizona or one of Florida's guys as that's more realistic.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Think I'm up to date on AHL transactions. (WRT ECHL QC, don't think I'll do anything excluding AHL call ups/assignments/loans)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad